Babylon Dynasty

she looks amazing with that dress :wub::tony:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I am going to cryyyy:bradley:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sneaky Oliver
14 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Grimes for Alice

I really need a Gaga x Grimes collab so much. Bloodpop gotta make it happen :bradley: I’ll tweet him and pray 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

rinasawachanta

Being serious, I love Rina, I think she is one of the best artists of our generation and I am very happy that Gaga recognizes her, considering that she has been one of her main references. I don't think it's a minor fact how respectful Rina is when talking about Gaga and acknowledging the reference she has found in her, next to other new artists who adopt an aesthetic practically identical to Gaga's while denying any inspiration and reference (and even disrespecting her).

Tinnitus15
30 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Grimes for Alice

I read Pablo vitar is on it 

chromatic puzea

OMGGGG since tcbt was announced rina gaga fans have been talking about rina opening

if this actually came true. . .

idek what would happen

the absolute serve it would be. . . the stadium would literally be transported to chromatica via 1000 doves and then earth would just collapse onto itself and become a bussy hole

do u like the jojo siwa song

Guest Adarsh
18 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I don't think it's a minor fact how respectful Rina is when talking about Gaga and acknowledging the reference she has found in her, next to other new artists who adopt an aesthetic practically identical to Gaga's while denying any inspiration and reference (and even disrespecting her).

This! I also love how huge artists like Cardi and Bad Bunny have acknowledged Gaga’s influence on them, unlike some others :flower:

GAMS
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

Imagine Rina singing Free Woman, but it's the demo production. Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

kim kardashian GIF

GAMS, gay popstar

Babylon Dynasty
22 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I really need a Gaga x Grimes collab so much. Bloodpop gotta make it happen :bradley: I’ll tweet him and pray 

good luck! :vegas:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

VasilisVas

“FFFFF” for Sine FFFFFFFrom Above. You heard it first from me. Bookmark me :stalkga:

Felixorfelicia

If she opens the Chromatica ball and it happens this summer i’ll see Rina twice within less than a year omg 

Tease it to Jesus

Archived