💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chrissy Teigen wanted 16 year old to die.

Rebel

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

Legit I still have no idea what Chrissy even does, not surprised she's a horrible bitch 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
noa234

Are we surprised thought?

shes is UNBEARABLE!

i hope Twitter will cancel her soon

StrawberryBlond

Never knew about this. It's worth noting, however, that Doug didn't go completely without blame. People accused him of pedophilia and sent him death threats, his family disowned him, his agent quit and his career basically ended overnight. He's acted in just 1 movie and just 2 episodes apiece of tv shows in the ten years that he was married to them (Courtney goes by non-binary them pronouns now). Not that I'm defending him, just pointing out that he really paid the price for being with them. But absolutely, Courtney bore a massive brunt of the shame - that's the celeb culture of the day for you. There was a time that celebrities were seen as nothing but humour and humiliation fodder for a lot of people and there was no holds barred when it came to who you insulted and how you insulted them. I'm sure Courtney's situation would be dealt with far more sympathetically today. God only knows what they've been through. I think the miscarriage back in 2016 really affected them as they the final break-up happened mere months afterwards and they disappeared for a long time after that. As morbid as it is to say, I'm surprised they're still alive at 26. Such a life story normally ends very tragically at a very young age. I hope they find an acceptance of self now and can form healthy relationships as an adult.

Oriane

I have no idea who Courtney is but from what I gather, celebs have bullied them because they married a 50-year-old man? That's so horrible. The guy is the one who should have had backlash, how can you criticize a teenager who's not mature enough to realize the situation they're into, let alone tell them to kill themselves etc...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I have no idea who Courtney is but from what I gather, celebs have bullied them because they married a 50-year-old man? That's so horrible. The guy is the one who should have had backlash, how can you criticize a teenager who's not mature enough to realize the situation they're into, let alone tell them to kill themselves etc...

I think it all came down to how Courtney portrayed herself. She was only 16 but was going for the highly sexualised, LA starlet look. Platinum hair, low-cut, tight, short dresses and stripper heels and she got breast implants as soon as she turned 18. She looked like a single girl even though she was married. She looked much older than her age and when a young girl has that image, it leads some people to believe they're trashy and don't deserve respect, forgetting that they're not grown women and probably are portraying themselves this way because of a deep-rooted issues, sometimes even childhood abuse. And back then, the world loved making fun of celebrities who looked trashy, had sexual images or were perceived as dumb. This was around the time that people were laughing at Britney, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, etc. Young, blonde women with a habit of appearing ditzy and privileged were prime targets for hate.

Stephen

I've never heard of this girl or the man so I googled them.

not gaga in the background :air:

8C9606636-131106-ent-stodden-vmed.fit-76

JusKeepBreathin

Yikes,when will they be arresting that man?

All the people who threw so much hate at this poor girl who was obviously groomed into thinking there wasn't anything wrong with what was happening to her should apologize. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LibraLove

Crispy Tiegan has ALWAYS been trash. Not surprising. Can someone fill me in on what this situation evolved from?

Phlop

Her parents agreed to let a 50 year old man marry their 16 year old daughter. So they should get some blame as well.

BYE

DiamondHeart326

How about we leave **** in the past? I'm so sick of people talking about old news like if courtney stodden wants to talk about her experiences that's fine but why does this need to be a headline? We've all been bullied and we've all been bullies but people change and I'm sorry but there's so much bigger **** people need to be worried about. Cancel culture needs a shift and actually needs to start canceling people who need to be canceled. So chrissy Teigen is a bitch, ok so what, people are dying and there's so many bigger things that need to be addressed. And from what I remember courtney stodden was a **** person back then too. Stop giving time and energy to these people, they're irrelevant. I really don't say this from a place of disrespect, but it's so mind boggling how people act as though this is of importance. Seems like she wants to drudge up the past for a few minutes of fame and she's also giving energy to the people she really shouldn't be if she's really upset with them. It's just so ignorant when there's so much heavy **** going on in the world and we give headlines to D list celebrities of yesterday instead of real issues going on 🤦‍♂️ like what about focusing on the old ass douchebag who really victimized this girl as a child 🤦‍♂️ isn't she just doing what they did? She's calling out women who bullied her instead of the asshole who groomed her? 🤦‍♂️

GucciGa

I remember Courtney on celebrity Big Brother. She seemed nice... Its a long time ago but I think Doug showed up as a surprise guest at some point, idk? 

Im also getting sick of cancel culture and bring up past behaviour (that often times isn't even that bad, but was the internet culture back in the late 00s early '10s.) But Chrissy's behaviour WAS unhinged and brutal and NOT a sign of the times, and DMing somebody to tell them to kill themselves is unforgiveable, and frankly does need to be addressed. Who else has Chrissy bullied over the years? Bc it can't just be Courtney. At the very least she owes her a public apology, bc she incited trolling and attacks on Courtney. The fact that Chrissy refuses to address it shows that she has not matured. I bet she still feels the same towards her too. 

The silence among certain journalists and celebrities about this is really gross too. Even the journalist who interviewed her will not boost that particular section bc he is friends with Chrissy's BFF Yashar. 

😇

ToxicHot

Not surprised AT ALL. She’s absolutely disgusting. I don’t understand why people like her? :sick: 

I mean... We been knew she’s a [expletive]. :ohwell:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bebe
On 5/12/2021 at 5:54 PM, DiamondHeart326 said:

How about we leave **** in the past? I'm so sick of people talking about old news like if courtney stodden wants to talk about her experiences that's fine but why does this need to be a headline? We've all been bullied and we've all been bullies but people change and I'm sorry but there's so much bigger **** people need to be worried about. Cancel culture needs a shift and actually needs to start canceling people who need to be canceled. So chrissy Teigen is a bitch, ok so what, people are dying and there's so many bigger things that need to be addressed. And from what I remember courtney stodden was a **** person back then too. Stop giving time and energy to these people, they're irrelevant. I really don't say this from a place of disrespect, but it's so mind boggling how people act as though this is of importance. Seems like she wants to drudge up the past for a few minutes of fame and she's also giving energy to the people she really shouldn't be if she's really upset with them. It's just so ignorant when there's so much heavy **** going on in the world and we give headlines to D list celebrities of yesterday instead of real issues going on 🤦‍♂️ like what about focusing on the old ass douchebag who really victimized this girl as a child 🤦‍♂️ isn't she just doing what they did? She's calling out women who bullied her instead of the asshole who groomed her? 🤦‍♂️

While I do believe that cancel culture can turn into a virtue signalling, lynch mob, part of growing is acknowledging past mistakes and calling it out for what it is. That's important on a cultural level too. Calling out public figures for their past behaviour is important because it also allows all of us to recognise that we should not behave in a similar way.

We often defend celebrities in these situations by saying they are "products of their time" and try to shut down any conversation as a result, without recognising that discussing the behaviours and attitudes of people that had some cultural relevancy at the time is useful in breaking down and critiquing the beliefs and attitudes. 

I'll give an example of one of my friends. She had her photos taken from social media and edited into realistic ****ographic images. She did media, she protested, she met with government and she helped establish laws relating to Image Based Sexual Abuse in Australia. This is a great thing. Do you know what really helped push her agenda? The reaction against "The Fappening" on Reddit in which celebrities like J-Law spoke out against having their privacy violated. The re-contextualising of the sex tapes of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. The think-pieces, the Netflix shows, the Youtube series and all of the media attention re-framing what was once contextualised as "These untalented fame whores who were stupid enough to film themselves" into "These women had their privacy and trust violated and were traumatised". 

It's normal that any society looks to culturally important and recognisable figures, such as celebrities, in order to model and critique their behaviours. Nobody cares what you or I wrote on twitter ten years ago, it's not going to demand attention or be a useful conduit into discussing societies attitudes and beliefs. If I wrote something similar to Chrissy Teigen around the same time and you mentioned it to somebody outside this forum, my opinion would be dismissed as the opinion of some asshole on an internet forum. It's different for Chrissey Teigen because she is culturally relevant and, by the very nature of celebrity, she is admired and put on a pedestal of sorts.

There is also always going to be an issue more important than whatever issue you are currently discussing. Discussions around misogyny, consent and sex work are important and these discussions often branch from these kind of pieces (I wouldn't necessarily call Courtney Stodden a sex worker - but it certainly, easily transitions into discussions of sugar babies and sugar daddies).

Bullying is also a pretty major issue, equating a victim calling out what their bullies did to what their bully did is not okay. It rubs me the wrong way.

TL;DR: I don't think we need to ruin careers based on beliefs people held 10 years ago if they have shown growth since, but I do think it's valuable to discuss. Also don't compare somebody calling out a bully's behaviour with that bully's behaviour - there is a distinct difference.

Archived