Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga eventually say something about the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Y'all need to pester them, y'all desrve to know if ya'll are ticket holders!!

I just did

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 5/13/2021 at 2:13 PM, InstantDejavu said:

Come on. As if Gaga can't say a word. She's freaking Lady Gaga. Y'all act as if she's minion to serve others. If she wants to, she can and will do it.

What is it that you want her to say ?

On 5/11/2021 at 1:05 PM, TheFame Monster said:

I think it now comes down to if she actually wants to plan it or not because I doubt it has been planned. But also she should have a bigger budget given that all performances were cancelled last year

I think she has enough time to put it together, this is the same woman who put together a Coachella show in 2 weeks. Also, her 2020 schedule pre-covid included Vegas shows, so either way it would've been a tight crunch for her to plan the tour. But yeah, whether she actually wants to do it idk

Nathaniel Arven
On 5/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, scheisseJK said:

Get used to the situation

that's why I never bought tickets in the first place. And let us make it clear : I need a good dose of Gaga live like any of us here.

Lona Delery

sigh i wish shed just cancel it already so i can book an end-of-summer-vacay w/ the refund

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

tylerjs

The reality is touring, especially globally, is an extremely taxing ordeal. Mentally, physically, and puts strain on her personal relationships amongst tour team as well. A lot of artists don’t like to tour at all despite being able to connect with fans because of how incredibly challenging it is. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised nor disappointed to hear Gaga makes the decision to only do shows in one city where fans go to her. It’s much healthier and stable for her, which is the most important thing. And before you come for me for being privileged, I’ve only ever been to one Gaga show, artRAVE, which yes was in itself an opportunity most monsters don’t get. That said, it was a lucky moment for me, and I can barely manage getting to shows nearest my city (closest is always 5 hours away) whenever they do come here. To boot, I certainly can’t afford or manage getting to Las Vegas for residencies there either. So no, it’s not me being a selfish fan that is catered to because of where I live, because I actually wouldn’t benefit at all from Gaga doing one tour in one city. It’s me thinking about her well being and health as a top priority instead of begging her to put herself through the ringer doing tours when we know how taxing it is on artists as a whole. I’m a strong supporter in changing the tour culture model to fit artists’ health instead of shipping them around the world nonstop, usually against their health interests. I understand we all want to see Gaga live, and how much it means to us, but the reality is she may not want to be put through that or even physically/mentally be able to do that. Please consider before we go crazy on the “she must come here, she must go there, she doesn’t care for her fans living in xyz” talk, please. :hug:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

• 7 months later...
Dr Fudge
51 minutes ago, babs441 said:

So do we  think TCB is happening?? We are in mid january and we still dont know anything. 

It’s probably going to depend on the status of covid/relevant variant by summer time. Nobody knows for sure though.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

PartySick
24 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

It’s probably going to depend on the status of covid/relevant variant by summer time. Nobody knows for sure though.

A lot of countries are saying this'll be the last wave with restrictions so I imagine we'll be hearing something soon.

🖤

Inferno

These days anything she shares with fans about what she feels or what shes done/is going to do, is curated by needlepoint. Its not like before when shed talk to the fans etc. So honestly I doubt it, if we ever get words they're going to be vague. Not saying I blame her I mean people are mean af. I think these stars just eventually start building a wall up to protect themselves.

Archived