đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga eventually say something about the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Alannah

So, before the artist's team can announce anything, Live Nation needs to successfully reschedule every show. With a lot of artists rescheduling, professional sports teams getting full seasons back, etc., it's a big of a big task even with a limited amount of shows. Not to mention any work on Gaga's horizon we don't know yet. If it will be postponed to 2022, they could be expanding the number of shows, which would take a lot more work. I could see her finishing out her Vegas residency this year to do her big tour in 2022. If it's early 2022, that means switching from outdoor to indoor in some countries/states/whatever. 

If even ONE of those shows is pending confirmation from Live Nation, they will not announce anything. I know it's frustrating, but there's a lot of pieces at play to try to make tours in general work. It's not as easy as a "we're working on it!" tweet. Since the first show isn't until July, I'm not surprised they haven't said anything yet. 

While I could see her doing all of the US shows as planned, it seems a bit counterproductive to do a few shows here then throw everything in storage until international locations are fully vaccinated. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

and Gaga isn’t?? :bye:

That's not what they were implying. I think the argument here is that it doesn't matter when or what Celine tours, she's been in the industry long enough people will go regardless. The concern is that people won't line up to see LG perform a two year old album, which I don't buy. But I can see where they are coming from. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Stephen
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She has to and it's lowkey rude she hasn't addressed it so far.

People are in need of money right now, if she's not doing the show, give them the money back.

Refunds have been available for almost a year.

thehanyo

The dates were rescheduled and anyone who wants a refund can get it, I don't understand why anyone would be upset?

We don't know what the world will look like in two weeks, let alone two months. All signs are pointing to it happening in the US for sure, though.

If she hasn't said anything, that means it's still on...

StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That's not what they were implying. I think the argument here is that it doesn't matter when or what Celine tours, she's been in the industry long enough people will go regardless. The concern is that people won't line up to see LG perform a two year old album, which I don't buy. But I can see where they are coming from. 

Pls I know that’s not what they meant, but it if he’s not gonna give unique reasons then that’s not how to answer a question lol

StarstruckIllusion
46 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Earliest date in the US. It’s pretty clear all non American dates are getting delayed again

Nvm omg look UK besties won

Suuus
6 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

This. I love Gags but leaving her fans in the dark about this matter is really unprofessional and kinda shows her lack of respect towards fan which honestly amazes me. I never thought she would be like this but it is and it's sad. It doesn't cost much time to just tweet something. Even Celine Dion did a Facebook live to announce the setback of the Courage world tour. Literally takes 5 minutes.

You do realize that this is not just gaga's decision to make

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You do realize that this is not just gaga's decision to make

We do. But it takes zero effort to tweet out a generic "I hear your concerns, Monsters. Right now, we still can't confirm a solid plan for the tour. Stay tuned. xoxo" 

Suuus
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

We do. But it takes zero effort to tweet out a generic "I hear your concerns, Monsters. Right now, we still can't confirm a solid plan for the tour. Stay tuned. xoxo" 

I can already see the hate comments under this tweet

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It doesn’t get her $$$ I guess 

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

And? Ofc there’ll be people who will be disappointed by this but that’s life 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Pls she got hate when she acknowledged Act II by the same ones who harassed her on Twitter for the last 7 years :lmao:People who want to drag her are always waiting under their bridge to pounce 

Kattys

I have tickets for Paris show, but I'm from Poland.

I didn't book any flights or hotel, it's too risky. I'm sure the show will be either cancelled or postponed.

Bradley
10 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

I think it now comes down to if she actually wants to plan it or not because I doubt it has been planned. But also she should have a bigger budget given that all performances were cancelled last year

Gaga has been known to prepare intricate, acclaimed live shows in very short periods of time. If she really wants to, she still can.

But I guess no one knows what she has in mind until she says something.

Bradley
10 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

It’s marketing and I think no one will join a musician on a tour for an album nearly two years later. Maybe the remix thing is true then it’s Anforderung Story 

Maybe in a world where there is no global pandemic, sure, it makes more sense for artists to tour recent albums.

But literally no live music from a major artist has happened in like 1.5 years or something, if a name like LADY GAGA x CHROMATICA is in town, I'm sure the stadium/arena will fill.

Besides, the GP still knows a lot of her old hits like Bad Romance, Telephone, Poker Face, Just Dance, Born This Way, etc. If Vegas could sell out without a new album, The Chromatica Ball can.

Archived