💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga eventually say something about the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

I think it now comes down to if she actually wants to plan it or not because I doubt it has been planned. But also she should have a bigger budget given that all performances were cancelled last year

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Ahh why is every thread on this topic so irritating :saladga: 

Nobody could have imagined a 12 date show tour in 2019, and we got a 6 date show instead. 

I don’t know what’s so hard to grasp about delaying the non-American shows til later when the countries are all as vaxxed as they can be.

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Ahh why is every thread on this topic so irritating :saladga: 

Nobody could have imagined a 12 date show tour in 2019, and we got a 6 date show instead. 

I don’t know what’s so hard to grasp about delaying the non-American shows til later when the countries are all as vaxxed as they can be.

Because nobody cares about Chromatica anyways, the hype is gone. Or she reworks the EU dates, but that won’t be a Chromatica ball then.. :gum:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Because nobody cares about Chromatica anyways, the hype is gone. Or she reworks the EU dates, but that won’t be a Chromatica ball then.. :gum:

Just because Gaga fumbled the era beyond excuse, doesn’t mean she has to make the completely unreasonable and anti-science choice of cancelling the tour. The Weeknd’s tour was delayed til 2022 even tho After Hours came out in August 2020. Poker Face still slaps 12 years later bc its that song, and so will Chromatica. 

Idek what reworks means she doesn’t have to touch anything - it’s not a sin to have a 8 month gap between tour legs I promise

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Just because Gaga fumbled the era beyond excuse, doesn’t mean she has to make the completely unreasonable and anti-science choice of cancelling the tour. The Weeknd’s tour was delayed til 2022 even tho After Hours came out in August 2020. Poker Face still slaps 12 years later bc its that song, and so will Chromatica. 

Idek what reworks means she doesn’t have to touch anything - it’s not a sin to have a 8 month gap between tour legs I promise

It’s marketing and I think no one will join a musician on a tour for an album nearly two years later. Maybe the remix thing is true then it’s Anforderung Story 

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

It’s marketing and I think no one will join a musician on a tour for an album nearly two years later. Maybe the remix thing is true then it’s Anforderung Story 

Sorry but this makes no sense. Everyone understands COVID has debuted a new weird normal - they’re gonna bend and make exceptions for it. Tours arent about maintaining hype. They’re about celebrating music and creating hype themselves. The dates themselves will send Chromatica soaring up the iTunes charts. Look to how Bad Romance charted in the top 50 post-superbowl

Gaby15
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

The quarantine cost is 1750 pounds which is incredibly expensive and it's 10 days quarantining in a hotel, so basically I'll spend 10 days in the UK doing nothing before I can go out and do something. The cost will definitely be much higher than an average vacation sans Covid.

All these are huge factors for me to just sell my tickets but then if they decided to postpone the tour, I would very much love to keep my tickets. If they cancel it, then I don't have to worry about selling them either, and just wait for my refund.

I think Gaga will only announce something if she has decided the fate of all six gigs. Currently, the three US is likely to be feasible, the Canadian seems to me questionable, the English is feasible, but it may be problematic for foreign fans, restrictions on events are likely to remain in Paris. We don’t even know if she want to continue the tour next year or start a whole new project, that could influence her decision as well.

I also have a ticket to London and I come from a country with a yellow light. I’m sorry but I won’t pay £ 1750 for quarantine and I don’t have an extra 8 days off (+2 days weekend) either for this. If my country is not among the green lights by the end of June, I will sell my ticket. (I think there is a good chance my country will change its rating as the number of cases decreases rapidly.) I haven’t started organizing anything yet, at most the price of things will be a little higher. There will be an additional cost that I was vaccinated with Sputnik V, so I will probably have to do a PCR test for nothing.

Juanlittlem
58 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She just got the clear to have a full capacity, pre-covid style, Boston Tour on August 7th. Thats her earlier date, and I expect the other 2 American dates to be okay too. Nothing will change from August til 2022 - once you’re vaxxed that’s that. That’s over 12 weeks away, while Enigma took 6 weeks to create, and the monsterball took 4. 

Just delay the other 3 shows to later this year bc those cities are not ready for this summer.

There’s no good excuse for her to cancel the show. 

Her earliest date is Paris on the 25th July and then UK on the 31st.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

StarstruckIllusion
47 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Her earliest date is Paris on the 25th July and then UK on the 31st.

Earliest date in the US. It’s pretty clear all non American dates are getting delayed again (nvm the UK show might happen)

Siena

At this point I’d be satisfied with her simply saying that she doesn’t know and is still waiting to confirm the tour, bc that’s better than silence. I have tickets to the Paris date but they haven’t even come in the mail, and I have to start thinking about my flight and hotels. Literally any type of communication from her would be great. It’s at a point where I don’t even care if it’s cancelled bc I could use the money 

HuffsAhoy
44 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

It’s marketing and I think no one will join a musician on a tour for an album nearly two years later. 

Then explain why the North American dates of the Born This Way Ball were completely sold out in 2013. Hell, Celine will be touring for her 2019 album in 2022 and 2023 :air: This belief that no one will go see a tour for a two year old album is simply a lie. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

MaMaMarryTheNight
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Then explain why the North American dates of the Born This Way Ball were completely sold out in 2013. Hell, Celine will be touring for her 2019 album in 2022 and 2023 :air: This belief that no one will go see a tour for a two year old album is simply a lie. 

Idk because Gaga actually was everywhere when BTW was a thing and Celine is a legend 

JorgeX

Idk, at this point anything could happen. But I believe they will move the dates to 2022, and start the tour in Asia. So far, all we have are speculations.

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Idk because Gaga actually was everywhere when BTW was a thing and Celine is a legend 

and Gaga isn’t?? :bye:

Archived