💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga eventually say something about the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

InstantDejavu
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She has to and it's lowkey rude she hasn't addressed it so far.

People are in need of money right now, if she's not doing the show, give them the money back.

This. I love Gags but leaving her fans in the dark about this matter is really unprofessional and kinda shows her lack of respect towards fan which honestly amazes me. I never thought she would be like this but it is and it's sad. It doesn't cost much time to just tweet something. Even Celine Dion did a Facebook live to announce the setback of the Courage world tour. Literally takes 5 minutes.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

No, in fact, during the show she will say "Welcome to the Monster Ball, now dance you mother****ers!" 

GagasEarCondom

I love her but I genuinely want to know why shes been so silent about this era

She doesn't owe us anything but I dont know what happened

Im ok with the album and satisfied with that

But its just odd for her to be so..distant?

Hopefully she actually changes that now since shes back and can focus on that but I hope she explains why

Ever since ARTPOP something has seemed off? I dont know if its just me

She slowly just drifted

But then again Mama Monster is older now so maybe thats why

It feels like her and some people around her are genuinely scared of us

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

NewUsername

With the ever changing situation, it probably means that they still don't know either if they will be able to do the tour now. A safer option would be to postpone it to 2022 right away instead of waiting and waiting, but they probably prefer doing it now if in the end it is possible.

It's perfectly possible that we'll be in the dark for another month, last year the postponement was announced a month before the kick off, so 

The OP asked for advice. I'd wait a while, say 4 weeks, then review. If the concert has been cancelled or postponed in the meantime you're fine. If the July date is still in play, weigh up what, if anything, Gaga has said, what is the latest on quarantine, how are your costs looking.

I would add though, I don't know what is the position regarding that 10-day quarantine. If I knew now that it was absolutely locked in, that I had no chance of attending that concert in July without doing those 10 days, then I would sell the tickets now. I wouldn't entertain the notion of 10 days quarantine even for 10 seconds.

A MESS
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

What blows my mind is that it looks like she has no team at all... not ONE person has said anything.

no team at all is a perfect description. don't know how much they get paid and what they do, but sometimes I wonder about it...

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

scheisseJK

Can you guys stop making drama :laughga:

She still didnt say about it anything cause she is not 100% sure if it happens or not. Or if only in US, or also in Europe or maybe in another places. 

Each country, each statw has its own regulations, its not so sasy to arrange such a thing in covid  era when situation changes dynamic

Or maybe you prefer her to play safe ans postponed the tour by another 2 years like Celine did:oops:

Or you just want to post that she really dont know or she think she will tour giving us a hope and then cancel it!? :neyde:

We all know that she wants it so bad to happend.. But other thing are beyond her possibilities. 

Get used to the situation and move on:whitney:

pussycat

I mean ofcourse, it’s her tour. If she doesn’t properly and in time she should be ashamed tbh. I think rn theyre just figuring it all out

Bradley
2 hours ago, MOT said:

The OP asked for advice. I'd wait a while, say 4 weeks, then review. If the concert has been cancelled or postponed in the meantime you're fine. If the July date is still in play, weigh up what, if anything, Gaga has said, what is the latest on quarantine, how are your costs looking.

I would add though, I don't know what is the position regarding that 10-day quarantine. If I knew now that it was absolutely locked in, that I had no chance of attending that concert in July without doing those 10 days, then I would sell the tickets now. I wouldn't entertain the notion of 10 days quarantine even for 10 seconds.

Me neither. Even if I was willing to spend 10 days in a hotel for Gaga the cost of this quarantine period would be unbearable. If the concert were to be held in July, quarantine is definitely inevitable but I'm kinda hoping she announces a postponement or a cancellation so I can get my refund/hold my tickets further.

I mean if it's scheduled for Summer 2022, I don't see why I shouldn't hold on to them. But she chooses silence instead which is why it's so difficult for many of us to make decisions.

Delulu Rogers

It’s not even worth rescheduling to 2022 if it’s only 6 dates. At that point just put out LG7 and have the tour be LG6, LG7 + BR, PF, BTW and applause in 2023. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Start thinking outside the US (I know it’s hard, but try it). Literally 3 shows (so half of the tour) won’t be able to happen. I don’t know about Canada, but Europe for sure won’t happen. And now think about it: do you really think that Gaga would plan a show for maybe 3 shows? As hard as it sounds, i think she won’t. Why would she? It seems like it doesn’t matter to her anyways. Which is fine, but bring some light to your fans and do at least tweet or something. 

“Yeah yeah buT maybe they’re still it sure”.. sure, the first show is like less than 2 months away if I know correctly? Not that much time left and in my honest opinion if she wants to hire her crew and stuff it would have already happened. Letting us sit in the dark when she probably does know what’s happening isn’t just unfair, it’s rude af. Since especially now we really could use that money differently. 

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

Mister G

I don't see the point in postponing the tour to 2022 for 6 shows over an album that only her fans are really still enjoying and talking about. I'm mentally prepared for it to be canceled at this rate. It's disappointing that she just went...silent altogether musically speaking but it is what it is and there are other artists out there to keep us all entertained. At this rate, the way I see it...just cancel the tour and don't even bother postponing if it gets to that point. Move on to the next era and just incorporate some of Chromatica's tracks into the next setlist, or hell just revamp Enigma in Vegas to capture what should have been TCB.  

29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Me neither. Even if I was willing to spend 10 days in a hotel for Gaga the cost of this quarantine period would be unbearable. If the concert were to be held in July, quarantine is definitely inevitable but I'm kinda hoping she announces a postponement or a cancellation so I can get my refund/hold my tickets further.

I mean if it's scheduled for Summer 2022, I don't see why I shouldn't hold on to them. But she chooses silence instead which is why it's so difficult for many of us to make decisions.

Yeah, I'd be hoping for an update soon. She's had total focus on the movie (and Ryan/dogs) for the last two months, but she's back at hq now and surely they will review and update shortly.

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

you are absolutely right but I really fear that they still don't really know themself if or if not they can pull through with... or they are not legally allowed to - yet. 

She just got the clear to have a full capacity, pre-covid style, Boston Tour on August 7th. Thats her earlier date, and I expect the other 2 American dates to be okay too. Nothing will change from August til 2022 - once you’re vaxxed that’s that. That’s over 12 weeks away, while Enigma took 6 weeks to create, and the monsterball took 4. 

Just delay the other 3 shows to later this year bc those cities are not ready for this summer.

There’s no good excuse for her to cancel the show. 

Archived