💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

100% Capacity Chromatica Ball Boston

Nano

Featured Posts

Nano

The state is allowing businesses to fully reopen at 100% capacity by August 1st and Gaga is coming to town August 7th

Seems like Fenway Park is also having other amazing concerts AND that Chromatica Ball Boston is on!!! :sara:

https://www.boston.com/events/music/2021/05/10/fenway-park-concerts-summer-2021-schedule

Keep an eye out for me loosing it when Gaga performs Rain On Me :giveup:

Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

You chew beef, I wear meat.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Whew, Murican stans winning so much :giveup:

Love that for us :giveup:

Thank you, Zaddy Biden for pulling thru wtith the vaxxx!!! :giveup:

AAaaaaaahh!! :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nano
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Whew, Murican stans winning so much :giveup:

Love that for us :giveup:

Thank you, Zaddy Biden for pulling thru wtith the vaxxx!!! :giveup:

AAaaaaaahh!! :nooo:

hamster11

I really really hope she considers filming this tour and release the concert somewhere, somehow.

It's really frustrating for fans all over the world that don't get to travel or see the tour due to the pandemic. Fancams will never be enough for those who don't get to experience it.

Kitana

i cant imagine that they would even have a tour ready because everything was closed for such a long time. like were dancers able to rehearse? workers to build a stage? etc. etc. etc.

You will learn respect!

RAMROD
Just now, hamster11 said:

I really really hope she considers filming this tour and release the concert somewhere, somehow.

It's really frustrating for fans all over the world that don't get to travel or see the tour due to the pandemic. Fancams will never be enough for those who don't get to experience it.

She can do livestream too, paid. Cos there were news that Livenation was buying a domain or something like that. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nano
Just now, Kitana said:

i cant even belive that they would even have a tour ready because everything was closed for such a long time. like were dancers able to rehearse, workers to build a stage etc. etc. etc.

Unless they already had everything ready from last year. :oprah:

Chromatica- Acoustic version incoming.:bradley:

relaxed playing music GIF by PBS KIDS

Randomperson

I hope we get an official confirmation from Gaga soon on what is going on with this tour, it’s so annoying not knowing:saladga: 

Kdavies12

I think we need some confirmation this next week or two. The tour is due to start in July which isn’t that far away. Really unfair on fans at this stage - even an acknowledgement would do!

Original Diva
9 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

She has to! Surely! I mean with so few dates and also covid intervening with the dates, surely she would film it!! You'd be stupid not to. 

excuse me no

Original Diva
Just now, Kdavies12 said:

I think we need some confirmation this next week or two. The tour is due to start in July which isn’t that far away. Really unfair on fans at this stage - even an acknowledgement would do!

I think it's difficult really. It's a big inconvenience to the fans and those who are booking accomodation and all that, but with covid, things literally change by the day. It's hard to even determine what the next week could look like. I think it probably wouldn't make sense to make any announcements at this point, but a general update at least saying that they are doing their best to make the show go forward would be nice. Any update at this point would be nice :messga:

excuse me no

LateToCult

Still don’t understand why her team chose Fenway Park and Wrigley Field over Gillette Stadium and Soldier Field. :poot:

MyQueen

Is she rehearsing, are costums in making, is stage in making, are the dancers and hole crew in ful start, logistic....

It takes a lot of time to prepare for the  tour

Kdavies12
3 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I think it's difficult really. It's a big inconvenience to the fans and those who are booking accomodation and all that, but with covid, things literally change by the day. It's hard to even determine what the next week could look like. I think it probably wouldn't make sense to make any announcements at this point, but a general update at least saying that they are doing their best to make the show go forward would be nice. Any update at this point would be nice :messga:

Yes completely agree! If things are so uncertain though perhaps they should just postpone - I would be more than happy to go in 2023 just don’t want a full on cancellation!

Archived