đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

100% Capacity Chromatica Ball Boston

Nano

Featured Posts

Alfonso

@Admin can you guys contact bobby or the haus to get an answer on this?

Because the whole silence around this tour is unbelievable, and I think people deserve to know if it's happening or not considering the whole situation..  

They obviously already know by now if the tour is leaning towards cancellation or if its happening (this or next year)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGARIFIC
16 hours ago, hamster11 said:

I really really hope she considers filming this tour and release the concert somewhere, somehow.

It's really frustrating for fans all over the world that don't get to travel or see the tour due to the pandemic. Fancams will never be enough for those who don't get to experience it.

I would be really surprised if it wasn’t recorded. Almost every single tour, even enigma, has been recorded & can be viewed. Gaga’s shows are too larger then life to not be shared with everyone after her tours.

Tinnitus15
19 hours ago, Runway said:

The covid spread will never stop just like the flu didn’t stop. Vaccines are what will make us survive and go back to life pre covid. Just because we were forced to stay at home 1 year doesn’t mean we need to do it forever

this!!!!!

AndrewGr

In my opinion she should do the US shows as planned and come for an EU "residency" at some point in the winter, in arenas in London and Paris (maybe 3-4-5 shows each).

Savage
15 hours ago, GAGARIFIC said:

I would be really surprised if it wasn’t recorded. Almost every single tour, even enigma, has been recorded & can be viewed. Gaga’s shows are too larger then life to not be shared with everyone after her tours.

Since it's 6 shows max, wouldn't it be cool if it was a documentary surrounding the Chromatica era, what was supposed to happen and how it got derailed by COVID, and what is important to Lady Gaga right now and moving forward? (And of course the concert would be the main focus, they could show rehearsals and footage from each show!) Maybe that would be enough the shut down the little complainers? 

GAGARIFIC

That would be waaaay cool! I loved her Five Foot Two documentary, my mom that’s very conservative watched it & got into it, & developed a lot more respect for Gaga, being able to see a glimpse into her life. My mom also got to come with us for the JoAnn tour, & just everything Gaga stands for my mom can appreciate so much more now as an advocate for LGBTQ. My mom went from not understanding or wanting to hide that I’m LGBTQ to literally being my biggest advocate. She just didn’t want anyone to hurt her kids. So now she advocates & she loves what Gaga has done for the LGBTQ community, she’s also had kids with mental health challenges & so there my mom was crying at a JoAnn tour. It was a beautiful thing. I would love to see another doc, & so would my mom, she’s a lil’ monster now too!!!

Starmie25

I think at least 2 Joanne songs will make the Chromatica ball cut - John Wayne & Dancin in Circles 

edit: not Million Streams

• 3 weeks later...
ThatGagaBoobStan
On 5/11/2021 at 9:57 AM, Gabe said:

You couldn't pay me to go to a 100% capacity show this year lol

You can pay me though:huntyga:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Agunimon
On 5/11/2021 at 9:57 AM, Gabe said:

You couldn't pay me to go to a 100% capacity show this year lol

I’ll do it for free hennies. 

Hey y'all I was looking at the Fenway website and every ticket page pops up normal except Chromatica Ball, which gives you this message.

I'm 99% sure it's not happening this year, or if it's happening at all anymore :bradley:

• 9 months later...

So how many of you hunties will also be there in August? :vegas:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Archived