if you DM me on Instagram I can give you a link: jmremixes 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

JoeMo
9 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Omfg the ptsd flashbacks this gives me to bring able to go out dancing :nooo:

:kiss:

JoeMo

Soundcloud link added where you can access a download link :)

Beatsss

My gosh you SLAYED this remix!!!! 💞 I made a mashup of Free and Free Woman before turning it into ROM/Free but that came nowhere near the perfection that this remix is 😍

JoeMo
46 minutes ago, Duella DeVil said:

This is a ****een banger

1 hour ago, Earthfan said:

I can't get over how insane this is! I think I prefer it to the demo :giveup:

Thanks so much!

38 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

My gosh you SLAYED this remix!!!! 💞 I made a mashup of Free and Free Woman before turning it into ROM/Free but that came nowhere near the perfection that this remix is 😍

Aww thank you! I love all your work :firega:

QueenChromatix

Idk how u guys feeling about this song in general, but for me Free Woman is a everyday gainer. I mean May days getting hotter and hotter and this song giving me such summer & club vibes i really need rn. Economy in Poland and whole life starting to get back to our pre-covid normal, so... If FW remix ft. Rina happens (also hoping for a music video with her) I'm pretty sure this song will become our 2021 summer smash and we will dance to it (and other Chromatican hits) in the clubs for rest of the year. We have dancefloors to fill in, we fought for!

Dirty Hit Pop GIF by Rina Sawayama

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

JoeMo
30 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Idk how u guys feeling about this song in general, but for me Free Woman is a everyday gainer. I mean May days getting hotter and hotter and this song giving me such summer & club vibes i really need rn. Economy in Poland and whole life starting to get back to our pre-covid normal, so... If FW remix ft. Rina happens (also hoping for a music video with her) I'm pretty sure this song will become our 2021 summer smash and we will dance to it (and other Chromatican hits) in the clubs for rest of the year. We have dancefloors to fill in, we fought for!

Dirty Hit Pop GIF by Rina Sawayama

When you listen to the original demos of ROM and FW they are both house tracks. I think the final version of ROM works so well because you can still really hear the house elements within the song. FW is a different story. As soon as you add a house beat to FW it sounds so much better. I hope that if we do get the chromatica remix album that we are blessed with a decent house remix of FW :ohno:

QueenChromatix
21 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

When you listen to the original demos of ROM and FW they are both house tracks. I think the final version of ROM works so well because you can still really hear the house elements within the song. FW is a different story. As soon as you add a house beat to FW it sounds so much better. I hope that if we do get the chromatica remix album that we are blessed with a decent house remix of FW :ohno:

true. i more often listen to FW demo than official version

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

seanpfarmer

I don’t think you understand, this is BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!! Get your damn life with these remixes, I was fully transported to that dfloor 🤍

JoeMo
32 minutes ago, seanpfarmer said:

I don’t think you understand, this is BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!! Get your damn life with these remixes, I was fully transported to that dfloor 🤍

Thanks so much! :kara: ever since lockdown happened I made it my mission to learn how to produce songs and I feel like I’m getting better and better :kiss:

Archived