MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

lgbt

Irani gay TikTok star murdered by family for being gay

Featured Posts

Cavadour

« L'homme a créé des dieux ; l'inverse reste à prouver. »

- Serge Gainsbourg

( Man created gods ; the opposite remains to be proven. )

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regina George

• Enigma

• alsemanche

• ProfessionalClown

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1” **** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay! I am muslim

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by

TimisaMonster

One of the worst crimes one could ever commit...like...not even animals do **** like this yet we are somehow the dominant and most intelligent species??? 

:saladga: 

**** religion...:fthis:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
TylerMedeiros

I’m disgusted!!! How shameful!!! Let these murderous pigs hang!

YEET
  • Like 1
Monsterabriel

This is why I'm an agnostic deist

My biggest enemy is me pop a 911
Aphasic

Our only hope is that all religions are someday completely eradicated from our society. I would have argued years before that religions such Catholicism have brought so much positive things to the world but the bad has outweighed the good. I can't support anymore a religious system that literally puts people's lives at risk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Damon

so they rather have a killer than a gay son? that's disgusting

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • Like 1
SevenWonder

Depressingly, almost unbearably, sad. I will never, ever, ever understand how any human could kill. But then to kill because of some stupid religion? Some made up sky fairy made them do it?  I don't get it. What a waste of this man's life and a whole heck of a lot of brain cells from the "believers". Honor killing? What a joke. 

All religion needs to just go away. Sorry, but it's how I feel.

• Like 3
good

The fight is so far from over. Rest In Peace sweet Alireza.

On second thought, love is enough
SevenWonder

I sorta feel bad for the religious apologists. It must be so frustrating to have to defend something that, deep down, they know is indefensible.

If there was book that was the foundation of my beliefs, and that book had even one passage that I disagreed with or was at odds with my core beliefs? I'd get rid of the book. Or totally erase it and start over. Or find a new book. Or, at the very least, admit the book was very, very flawed and let the world know this without prevarication. And, of course, under no circumstances would I cling to something that I found reprehensible! 

But religionists can't do that. They have to accept a flawed dogma, dance around it, make excuses for it, etc. It must be exhausting. 

Eh, to each their own I suppose. Except this poor man who was murdered. He didn't get that choice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
FreeBritney
7 hours ago, OMonster said:

Do you find that most people in your circle are tolerant/accepting of LGBTQ people?

Also, I hope this isn't offensive at all but the media often likes to perpetuate the idea that Islam (and other religions) is anti-gay. I'd be really interested to hear your view on this. 

Islam is very homophobic, no matter what anyone says. It just is. It's a terrible religion.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
flyaway
Posted (edited)

This is quite horrible. Family is supposedly the place you feel the safest, not the one that's gonna end your life in such a merciless act. 

Hope people stand up and call for a action in those countries. This is NOT normal. This is NOT a religious act, this is plain hate, ignorance and barbarism. Plain lack of civilization that SHOULD NOT be happening today.

I find it very ironic that many of these people call themselves spiritual and people of god, while commiting these vile acts. Very sick and twisted. This is the consequence of an oppressed society that stuck in time and is still attached to a hateful religion. 

Edited by flyaway
  • Like 1
FreeBritney
7 hours ago, Regina George said:

That being said I won’t be replying anymore. I can’t educate someone who doesn’t want to be educated on the topic. 

It seems like this is you. You refuse to accept that your religion is hateful to anyone that isn't a straight male.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
LittleMonster20
Posted (edited)

Religion is fake and religious people are either indoctrinated or willingly stupid. That goes for any belief of a higher power that isn’t scientifically proven. These things ruin people’s lives. All they do is cause misery, violence, suicidal ideation and the pure stupidity of tolerating people’s fairytales. The fact this needs to be said in 2021 is beyond.

The sooner people realize this the better. Our existence on this world means nothing and honestly that’s a good thing. Be free. Life is too short for deluding yourself over a dusty book spreading violence and hatred.

Edited by LittleMonster20
  • Like 3