lgbt

Irani gay TikTok star murdered by family for being gay

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Exactly what I explained. You don't understand the difference between ideological and interpersonnal. I don,t give a **** about your couple friends who do this when the reality for women in a bunch of countries is the total opposite. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, when the ****ing QURAN is very clear about the place of the woman compared to the man.

"not a matter of religion" how ****ing dumb do you need to be oh my god it's literally in their HOLY BOOK I'm so tired of you all

And you're right lol, it's in the bible, my bad. Plenty of just as bad verses everywhere in the Quran tho :

"Those who commit adultery, men or women, give each of them a hundred lashes" Qur'an 24: 2.

LOL again false. Trust the local propaganda tho. That’s definitely the real source! 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regina George

• Enigma

• alsemanche

• ProfessionalClown

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1” **** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay! I am muslim

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by

Enigma
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

LOL again false. Trust the local propaganda tho. That’s definitely the real source! 

(24:2) Those who fornicate - whether female or male - flog each one of them with a hundred lashes.

At this point I think you're just insane :neyde:

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1
Cavadour

Horrendous. Despicable. Heartbreaking.

So many inhumane acts commited along centuries against people in the name of whatever f*cked up religious belief. Mankind will never learn. It's hopeless. Sadly.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 2
Enigma
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't think anyone is arguing that the 1900+ year old religious text is gross :laughga: even the people who follow these religions ignore those passages and focus on other things like "love thy neighbor" and all that good stuff.

I'm an atheist myself so I lowkey agree that religion is whacky and out there even without the passages of a vengeful god but if religion were truly the root of all evil...I mean, only about 7% of the world is atheist. If it was religion and not gross indoctrination by people who would be hateful regardless of religious beliefs then we'd all be dead by now :deadbanana:

It's literally just a tool to be used by the believer to back up and pass on their own beliefs, whether they're altruistic or genocidal.

"even the people who follow these religions ignore those passages and focus on other things like "love thy neighbor" and all that good stuff."

... which does not erase their existence, and just furthers proves my point that they're a bunch of hypocrites with heavy cognitive dissonance 

• Like 1
alsemanche
Just now, BABYL0N said:

I said I don’t say it’s not existent it’s UNFORTUNATELY still existent because of the culture of bigots in the middle eastern area but that’s not what Islam teaches

There are literal passages in the Quran that place women at a disadvantage and VERY clearly say that men are superior to them what on earth are you talking about? There is literally a whole verse on how men deserve more inheritance than women for example, and that's just the first thing that came to mind now. Another one I remember is how a man's testimony is worth the testimony of 2 women (I believe both verses are from Surat Al-Baqarah, but don't quote me on that because I only remember that from high school Arabic classes). Like I genuinely don't understand the point of denying what's literally written down for everyone to read? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Hades

Fu*k them and their hateful beliefs. I wanna see them burn in hell for eternity.

• Like 2
Enigma
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

There are literal passages in the Quran that place women at a disadvantage and VERY clearly say that men are superior to them what on earth are you talking about? There is literally a whole verse on how men deserve more inheritance than women for example, and that's just the first thing that came to mind now. Another one I remember is how a man's testimony is worth the testimony of 2 women (I believe both verses are from Surat Al-Baqarah, but don't quote me on that because I only remember that from high school Arabic classes). Like I genuinely don't understand the point of denying what's literally written down for everyone to read? 

These people be like "I trust the words of God, he's perfect and knows what's good exactly"

And in the same breath they deny a bunch of his supposed teachings

I can't take religious nuts seriously anymore :toofunny: get cured guys 

• Like 2
alsemanche
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

the arabic text literally uses the word lashing what even... It also very CLEARLY states that no pity should be brought on them and that their torture should be witnessed by the believers. 

And yeah I know the Quranic Arabic is incredibly difficult to understand and every other person will create their own translation but some words are clear as day, and in this particular Surah the words are not ambiguous at all. I'm not the most fluent at formal Arabic let alone Quranic Arabic but I am so bad at it to miss the most basic words. 

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Enigma
8 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Christian/Muslim nuts 🤜 Denying literal quotes from their idol 🤛 Trump supporters

• Like 2
ProfessionalClown
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Those verses are not even in Qur’an :saladga: PLEASE STOP SHARING FALSE STUFF 

The first was in the Hadith and the last is a SUMMARY. Ya know... what scholars do to simplify ideas? Seems like someone hasn’t went to English/reading class. 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

They're kind of ignoring that there are plenty of Quran passages about tolerating those who believe differently, that Allah is a merciful god that dislikes acts of violence and hate, and just supporting general love and kindness. Literally two minutes on Google gave me a whole list.

I'm wondering why it's ok for a non-believer to cherry pick the bad verses but it's "Insanity" for a believer to choose to follow the good ones :spin:

I feel like you've shared this before but were you born into Islam or did you find your way to it on your own? If it was the second one, I'm curious what moved you to it but I totally get it if you don't want to answer :bradley:

Also, if you told me five years ago that I'd be here with the genuine thought that people should be allowed to practice whatever religion they want as long as their beliefs don't lead them to harming others, I would have smacked you :ladyhaha: I'm very glad I grew out of that. It helps to keep my head on straight while being surrounded by American Christians 24/7 :flower:

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
  • Like 1
Enigma
Just now, PartySick said:

They're kind of ignoring that there are plenty of Quran passages about tolerating those who believe differently, that Allah is a merciful god that dislikes acts of violence and hate, and just supporting general love and kindness. Literally two minutes on Google gave me a whole list.

I'm wondering why it's ok for a non-believer to cherry pick the bad verses but it's "Insanity" for a believer to choose to follow the good ones :spin:

I feel like you've shared this before but were you born into Islam or did you find your way to it on your own? If it was the second one, I'm curious what moved you to it but I totally get it if you don't want to answer :bradley:

Also, if you told me five years ago that I'd be here with the genuine thought that people should be allowed to practice whatever religion they want as long as their beliefs don't lead them to harming others, I would have smacked you :ladyhaha: I'm very glad I grew out of that. It helps to keep my head on straight while being surrounded by American Christians 24/7 :flower:

You know who told me to be loving and kind?

My own ****ing common sense, who also happened to never tell me to lynch people for sleeping together. How wild is that!

It's ok for me as a non believer to cherry pick because I don't believe in any of it. If they're consistent with their beliefs, they should believe in every single thing God said. Either they do believe people should be lynched, which makes them monsters, OR they don't believe in the words of God... which makes their entire religion stupid and incoherent. Either way, they're supporting an intolerant and immoral religion.

• Thanks 2
Enigma
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Anyways it'd be nice if you stopped coming on every thread about someone being killed because of Islam to defend Islam. Insensitive as ****.

• Thanks 2
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

because what good does a verse saying "be kind" do when another one says go give them a 100 lashings and let everyone witness their punishment? Like am I supposed to go around saying Islam preaches kindness while literally ignoring how it preaches violence and misogyny I don't get it lmao. It's not my fault that it's hypocritical and contradictory. 

• Thanks 4
Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I’m born into Islam. I was opposed to it before my mom started teaching me about it and before I actually read Qur’an.. I’m muslim but I am not doing every “order” but I know a lot and I know that a lot of things that were shared here are straight up wrong. Islam is so much more than what people think. For example it’s extraordinary what it’s said about human anatomy, stars, sun, earth.. Word month is written 12 times, word day is written 365 times,... it’s so well written that it truly amazed me. ALSO it’s been said in Qur’an than no one will ever be able to understand it 100% and that every human who claims so is wrong. People like to believe in propaganda and that’s what is the worst thing. As for women rights. It’s written for the time that it was published. It gave women A LOT of rights that they didn’t have before. It puts women in such a “holy” position. As for a man being able to marry more than one women. It’s because women back then were killed if they didn’t marry and by giving this right to men at the time, women were protected. People like to hear that a man can marry many women and immediately think of the worst. 

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1