MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

lgbt

Irani gay TikTok star murdered by family for being gay

Featured Posts

Pharamon

I f*****g hate religion so much, this is infuriating and heartbreaking at the same time...Why are people so evil, why are people ESPECIALLY family members going out their way to literally be EVIL towards someone else? Eradicate religion and it's book clubs

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regina George

• Enigma

• alsemanche

• ProfessionalClown

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1” **** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay! I am muslim

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by

Pharamon
On 5/10/2021 at 7:17 AM, FreeBritney said:

Islam is very homophobic, no matter what anyone says. It just is. It's a terrible religion.

I would say ANY religion for that matter... think about it... why was any religion founded and established in the first place, to manipulate, to influence people, to redirect what they are looking at. Sure, not everyone whos religious is a bad human being but religion in itself is a problem.

As someone who grew up in a christian household, i cant really compare my experiences with those who grew up in muslim countries/islam households but let me tell you that at least for me, religion was the root of the majority of the most traumatic things that have happened in my life. It allows hate, gives reasoning for discriminating others etc. I am overgeneralizing now, but damn seeing this post and this sad news made me so  furious. Especially since some here still have the audacity to NOT blame it on religion...

ARTFAP

thats why Lady Gaga is my religion. these twisted beliefs from bible needs to stop.

• LMAO 1
Hyoha

Not the first time this happened and won’t be the last, sadly. You can’t be gay in Islam.

PawDealer
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Not the first time this happened and won’t be the last, sadly. You can’t be gay in Islam.

All religion, bish... Not only Islam. 

Gagaaaaaa
Hyoha
3 hours ago, PawDealer said:

All religion, bish... Not only Islam. 

You’re right. But what makes Islamic countries that much more dangerous for queer people (as well as women and non-believers) is that most of their Constitution is based on religion.

That means that beliefs are not just a causa/symptom of religion, they are also law.

• Like 1
Sepsami
On 5/9/2021 at 11:13 PM, April 25 said:

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by citizens and the authorities. one thing they all have in common and started it all? islam. these people don't magically turn homophobic, they've been brainwashed into it along with their religious outdated beliefs since a young age.

and now that LGBT is advancing forward in the west you're hearing the mixed muslim western "influencers/journalists" suddenly claim that LGBT is totally fine and accepted because they haven't seen sh*t going on in their home countries and dont want to get dragged by the media. meanwhile in the middle east anyone can walk up and behead a gay man and be called a hero. that gay man could be anyone. that gay man could be me.

Thank you for sharing, there seems to be this notion alive in the Western World (especially the US) that Islam has nothing against homosexuality while the exact opposite is true. As a European queer person born and raised in a city of immigrants (mineworkers) the vast majority of harassment I have dealt with came from muslim individuals. My ex-boyfriend, a refuge from Iraq, has told me stories that I still can't wrap my head around. I think it's important that members of the LGBTQ+ community and allies are aware of the fact that Islam is potentially very dangerous if left unmonitored. If you're muslim and you're reading this, ask yourself what would you do if your son/daughter turned out to be gay/bi/trans, AND what would your fellow muslims do?

• Like 2
Sepsami
On 5/9/2021 at 11:31 PM, iku said:

All my Muslim friends were homophobic before they met me. I beat it out of them. :crossed:

We need people like you :heart:

Aphroditus
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

I don't know if this story was shared but nonetheless it's pretty sad to read news about people losing their lives simply for being them. 

A young man from Iran was murdered by his family after they found out he was gay.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/15/middleeast/alireza-fazeli-monfared-iran-death-intl/index.html

That is a very heatbreaking, people are being killed for they are :smh:

IT was posted las week I think

• Like 1
Aphasic
5 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

That is a very heatbreaking, people are being killed for they are :smh:

IT was posted las week I think

It is so infuriating and sad. I just read the news on CNN.