💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

Aphasic

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Aphasic

I think Gaga's fan base is mature enough to enjoy her music without caring about numbers. However I also think that numbers are just a confirmation for us that the GP likes which in return make us happy. 

What do you think?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

it's not necessary to her career anymore (not that #1s matter much in general) but it's always nice for her to get some more tbh. it's just not that important anymore. She's like 13 years into her career and got 5 #1s which is a respectable amount for a major pop artist. 

HuffsAhoy

I say that "I don't care about the charts" but whenever she snags another #1 single or album, I'm always spamming my socials with "yess QUEEN you did it again" :ally: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Hyoha

Gaga is a legacy artist now. She’s not the “trending current sensation” anymore, she’s a legend. She should just do anything she wants and if she gets a #1 in the process, great. But charts shouldn’t be the focus point

bionic

Hits are the cherry on top of the cake. Nice but not required

buy bionic

Rifek

No. I just want radio to play her new songs. 

911 would smash so hard but Gaga’s label did nothing. 

the charts aren’t relevant anymore since we got big hits every era 

i just wanna enjoy her music in the radio speakers

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Lucas

We should definitely celebrate if she gets #1s/hits but it really shouldn't impact any fan in a bad way if she doesn't. Music is here to bless our ears and charts obsession is for toxic stan twitter

Aphasic
24 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I say that "I don't care about the charts" but whenever she snags another #1 single or album, I'm always spamming my socials with "yess QUEEN you did it again" :ally: 

Nºs 1 are welcome but as someone else said they're not required.

Aphasic
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

We should definitely celebrate if she gets #1s/hits but it really shouldn't impact any fan in a bad way if she doesn't. Music is here to bless our ears and charts obsession is for toxic stan twitter

Chart obsession has become toxic AF. Unknown artists getting number 1s and then disappearing or just selling out in an effort to get that "precious" Nº 1. 

Ronk

I never cared about the charts, sales, and awards except that they might make her happy.  She deserves to be happy.  Imo she gains more happiness when she learns that someone is still alive because of her, or she has changed someone's life for the better.  I think she treasures that more than number 1s.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Regina George

:billie: Unfortunately the only true answer is “yes”. We are in no way as mature as y’all think we are. We all want her to succeed and there’s NOTHING wrong in wanting that. Also it’s curious you made this thread now.. it’s almost like you want to seem “above” something.. 

Aphasic
20 minutes ago, Rifek said:

No. I just want radio to play her new songs. 

911 would smash so hard but Gaga’s label did nothing. 

the charts aren’t relevant anymore since we got big hits every era 

i just wanna enjoy her music in the radio speakers

I think is more important to be a relevant artist than to have 1 or 2 Nº 1s and then being sent to oblivion like it has happened to literally dozens of artists in the 2010s. Gaga remained relevant and will do so for decades to come. 

MadreMonster

I just hope she continues her streak of debuting her album at #1.

It’s amazing if a song gets it, but not necessary. As long one song gets top 10/20, I’m satisfied.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

:billie: Unfortunately the only true answer is “yes”. We are in no way as mature as y’all think we are. We all want her to succeed and there’s NOTHING wrong in wanting that. Also it’s curious you made this thread now.. it’s almost like you want to seem “above” something.. 

I expressed my opinion and opened a thread asking for the member's opinion. Why do you have to be so negative?

Putang Ina Mo

Not necessarily a #1, but just a hit, so that Interscope would pay attention to her and promote something lmao.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived