Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

Aphasic

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

gypsy101

she has two more than i ever thought she was gonna get so maybe she’ll get a few more who knows!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

She has nothing left to prove to anyone at this point of her career, she exceeded in almost every possible field in her career. Everything from now on after ASIB is bonus.

Aphasic
30 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I don't think it's about maturity , but most of us don't really care if she gets a number 1. Ofcourse we will be super happy nonetheless if she gets that. But it's honestly her, her music, her performances that matters. I will be more than happy with it. :pray: Getting a top 10 hit or a number 1 is probably like an icing on the cake. I don't think most of her fans who have grown up with her really care about twitter bragging rights. :laughga:

Also the few people who have responded negatively, are always negative, so don't any pay attention to them. :kiss:

I definitely agree with your point of view. 

About the negative replies, I know it's just a little bothersome but you're right about not paying attention to those comments/replies.

Aphasic
41 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I don't think Gaga's fan base is mature enough to handle anything tbh.

:bear:

I don't know anymore but I'd like to think that the majority is.

Economy
3 hours ago, Tangina said:

Not necessarily a #1, but just a hit, so that Interscope would pay attention to her and promote something lmao.

This.

I voted "yes" cuz #1s are ideal but it doesnt HAVE to be a #1 necessairily as long as they are still hits and impactful. Shes realistically not gonna be the "IT" girl getting hit after hit at this point in her career in her mid 30s and being famous 13 years now

I just want her to still be relevant tho, be impactful and have promo... commercial success helps with that

Again #1s all the better but im happy with top 10s (top 4 or 5 at least for a lead single ideally tho)

lilboyblue
28 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I don't know anymore but I'd like to think that the majority is.

I hope so. It's sad though that the most vocal especially on Twitter melt down over the littlest of insecurities, then their narrative (sometimes unfounded) spreads, and sticks. It's crazy. 

ALGAYDO

I mean, a lot of her fans only care about her when she’s slaying the charts soooo 

PartySick

#MusicNotTheBling

ARTPOP and Joanne are my favorites and those are her two biggest """""flops"""""" :haroon:

I'll celebrate a #1, a Grammy award, or whatever recognition she gets but if she misses the top ten or doesn't even get a single nomination, I'm still going to get my life from the music.

🖤

PEZ

I don't feel upset or disappointed if she doesn't get a #1, but I do feel happy for her when she does get one. Not sure if that counts as caring or not caring! Like, I don't get emotionally invested in the chart hooplah throughout an era, because it's not my work or accomplishment, it's hers; I just applaud when I see celebratory results posted here.

⚡🐲

Miel

It’s a nice bonus, but I think she has found success in many other metrics now!

3 points in and ready for more

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Miel said:

It’s a nice bonus, but I think she has found success in many other metrics now!

Yes. Amen

Cavadour

I care about her, her beautiful voice and the incredible songs she creates. I love to see her perform and I honestly miss her live presence recently. Will she get another n°1 ? Sure ! Her path in the future will be paved with hits. Of that I'm certain. Even if idgaf about charts...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Schizophonic

that theory based on the idea that her success was made of teenagers and youth. and sex appeal.

teenager often hate the acts they liked in their younger years, disney stars become sexy and not everyone likes that. and the other way around, some stars sell with sex but then become mothers or just older and someone who liked especially that is might not going to buy the next album. 

gaga never marketed herself to the sexy category 

she was never a “role model like girl next door?” 

and she was already kind of grown up when she started, and kids who took her as a role model in the first few singles, they will pretty sure still be discostick riding party people who play lovegames

Chromatica Island

I don't really care, I support her no matter what, she is an established legend and that is enough for me!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived