Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

Aphasic

Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do we really care if Gaga gets Nº 1s anymore?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

GucciGa
42 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I think Gaga's fan base is mature enough to enjoy her music without caring about numbers.

What do you think?

LOL

😇

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
Just now, GucciGa said:

LOL

Obviously not everyone is mature and that's ok too. :pawsup:

littlepotter

Who's "we"? Of course I care if she has successes. I don't see your point. We all pretended we don't care about charts in 2013-2017 and then ASIB smashed and we were all proud. Same with ROM. 

7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

:billie: Unfortunately the only true answer is “yes”. We are in no way as mature as y’all think we are. We all want her to succeed and there’s NOTHING wrong in wanting that. Also it’s curious you made this thread now.. it’s almost like you want to seem “above” something.. 

This tbh, there is absolutely no correlation with "maturity" and "charts." 

chaeri pls

MelbHawker

Yes. :nails: Not for Stan wars, bragging etc. But.. she’s in THE business. Her label will invest more into her & allow to do greater things if she can still pull #1’s.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I expressed my opinion and opened a thread asking for the member's opinion. Why do you have to be so negative?

I’m not being negative. I replied to your question. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Who's "we"? Of course I care if she has successes. I don't see your point. We all pretended we don't care about charts in 2013-2017 and then ASIB smashed and we were all proud. Same with ROM. 

This tbh, there is absolutely no correlation with "maturity" and "charts." 

Success doesn't always mean to have a Nº 1. Success is a never ending journey not a place. Beyoncé has not gotten "commercial" success yet she's a very successful artist. 

About maturity I was implying that as one get older we appreciate more quality than quantity. I.e. C2C (it debuted modestly at Nº 1 and it didn't gain any charting song duh it's a jazz album) You don't have to feel part of "we" but I'm sure you could understand what was implied yet you decided to turn something so light-hearted into a sort of personal attack by asking " I don't get your point". The majority has gotten my point and have expressed their opinions without being so taken aback.

VoidTwo

Never cared tbh but I like when she's recognized by a large audience

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

I don't care, just give me live performances and visuals.

This!

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Success doesn't always mean to have a Nº 1. Success is a never ending journey not a place. Beyoncé has not gotten "commercial" success yet she's a very successful artist. 

About maturity I was implying that as one get older we appreciate more quality than quantity. I.e. C2C (it debuted modestly at Nº 1 and it didn't gain any charting song duh it's a jazz album) You don't have to feel part of "we" but I'm sure you could understand what was implied yet you decided to turn something so light-hearted into a sort of personal attack by asking " I don't get your point". The majority has gotten my point and have expressed their opinions without being so taken aback.

"I don't get your point" is the furthest thing from a personal attack, besides we've always been nice to each other so I don't see why you think I would. I simply don't see why I would not care if Gaga earned a number one single. Of course I would care and be happy for her. It would be kinda weird as a fan to be like, oh I don't care.

chaeri pls

rasclautmangos

I don't care about the #1 spot so much, I just want her to chart in the Hot 100. Not charting at all or bubbling under is a tad disappointing.

Idk why some seem personally offended by your question either.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

"I don't get your point" is the furthest thing from a personal attack, besides we've always been nice to each other so I don't see why you think I would. I simply don't see why I would not care if Gaga earned a number one single. Of course I would care and be happy for her. It would be kinda weird as a fan to be like, oh I don't care.

That's why this is a question thread. I never said we shouldn't be happy if she gets more Nº 1s.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

I don't care about the #1 spot so much, I just want her to chart in the Hot 100. Not charting at all or bubbling under is a tad disappointing.

Idk why some seem personally offended by your question either.

Trust me, me neither. It's a very inoffensive thread that is ASKING members to express their opinions. I don't know why some chose to sort of feel offended by it. 

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

That's why this is a question thread. I never said we shouldn't be happy if she gets more Nº 1s.

If you're happy about something it means you care about it :huh: maybe you meant we don't care ONLY about the charts, and I think that's been the case for years 

chaeri pls

Luke78619

Yes because then radio plays it more and then my friends hear the song and we can bop to it together :staymad: 

i love when a song is well known 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived