Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop trying to get artists on the remix album

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

his process really does seem like an attention grab cause why is he publicizing everything, serious projects like the album itself are meant to be top secrets

and the thought of clueless Gaga coming home and going “who the f*ck are these people and when did i agree to create a remix album” to Bloodpop is hilarious😭

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity

It would be so cool tho, if it’s true they will gain so many visibility, i prefer the thought of gaga collaborating with them instead of a-list singers who don’t need more visibility 

mouiler cul chatte

Y’all. He is literally giving us what we’ve wanted from Gaga for months if not years. Transparency. Telling us what’s going on. Trying everything in his power to give us content while Gaga is busy filming her next film. Ungrateful pieces of sh*ts I swear. 

papergangstas

i hope he is not trolling for his personal well-being :triggered: the amount of hate he will get if this is just a joke is massive

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

He is literally giving us what we’ve wanted from Gaga for months if not years

yet all the fans are very ungrateful to him. I really appreciate him being close to Gaga, I seems like a human. Sometimes he's a bit salty for reasons and people think he is trolling, when he actually makes points.

edit : not all the fans ok... 

mouiler cul chatte
Just now, papergangstas said:

i hope he is not trolling for his personal well-being :triggered: the amount of hate he will get if this is just a joke is massive

Gaga would have told him to cut it out ages ago if this was trolling. 

The Child

I still want Bad Bunny on Chromatica :/ I love the idea of Gaga collaborating with these less unknown artists but I still want A-list singers on it, I’m trusting Gaga to find the right balance though. The journey is still going on I guess.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sneaky Oliver

Not cool to call them D List as they were bad ideas. I think they really fit the Chromatica sound and universe and Gaga would be okay with the choices. My only complaint is that the whole things is probably getting remixed by Bloodpop. I wish he would call some different DJs or at least  include the remixes we have so far from ROM and 911

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

Y’all. He is literally giving us what we’ve wanted from Gaga for months if not years. Transparency. Telling us what’s going on. Trying everything in his power to give us content while Gaga is busy filming her next film. Ungrateful pieces of sh*ts I swear. 

I think the problem is that it's not coming from Gaga herself and she hasn't mentioned the remix album in any way yet. I know she's busy so that's probably why she hasn't spoken about it I guess, but people are finding it weird that only BP is constantly talking and revealing info about it while the main artist herself is not. And add to that the fact that BP trolls people sometimes so not everyone trusts him I guess? Idk I think if Gaga spoke about it even in 1 tweet, people would chill a little with the messes 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine

Are these artists producers or singers (too)? Are they gonna sing with her on the album? 

JaysAMess

Just have Rina Sawayama feature on every single song, the way she's able to adapt herself to any genre is flawless.

Suspiria

If this is real it would be an absolute dream come true for me.this is exactly the direction I wanted LG6 to go in.

But the fact he's just casually revealing all this makes it seem like a big joke. So I'm not convinced it's true.

Moonlight on Water

The hate this fanbase gives to a single man is disgusting. Yuck.

she/her

monketsharona

The irrespect of this fanbase to small artists is kind of quite horrible to see.

I'm glad if Gaga gives some spotlight to those. Some of them are much much talented than the basic famous pop girls you are all stanning

CyanDante
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The irrespect of this fanbase to small artists is kind of quite horrible to see.

I'm glad if Gaga gives some spotlight to those. Some of them are much much talented than the basic famous pop girls you are all stanning

Came here to say this. Just because someone isn't mainstream and singing top 40 hits and sexing it up for the straights, calling them D-List and undermining their talent and artistry is just awful.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived