💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop trying to get artists on the remix album

Lighter

Featured Posts

grimreaperbarbie
9 hours ago, Lighter said:

his process really does seem like an attention grab cause why is he publicizing everything, serious projects like the album itself are meant to be top secrets

gee where you a lm during ARTPOP? sis literally tweeted everytime she farted in the studio :ladyhaha:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

You guys should think or learn about people before calling them "D-Listers".

Pabllo Vittar might not be famous in the USA, but she is totally an A-List in Brazil and has numbers even USA acts envy:

Amor De Que 131 million views

She is a feat in Modo Turbo 123 million views in 4 months (doing way better than 911 - and it's a song released in Brazilian portuguese for brazilians)

She is also a feat in Major Lazer - 3 years 524 million views] - she ISNGS in the song, she is not just a random 4 verses

Disk Me - 2 years 82 million views

Parabéns - main artist 1 year 122 million views

Corpo Sensual - Main artist 3 years 317 million views

K.O. - 4 years 376 million views

Problema Seu - 108 million views - 2 years

Many, MANY american artists can only dream having those numbers. Lizzo for an example certainly doesn't and no one here is calling her a D-List. Doja Cat has numbers like this in ONE song. How many artists have those numbers? More: HOW MANY ARTISTS HAVE THOSE NUMBERS IN NON-ENGLISH SONGS? Having those numbers in the seventh most spoken language in the world and basically just ONE COUNTRY as her market? I think she is doing incredible and it's ZERO shame to be featured in a Gaga song. Actually I think she deserves much more than being featured just in a remix album.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga returning home from Italy and entering her studio:

5-EF2-DDFE-E377-44-EF-B6-D2-624-E2-E6-E9

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

You guys should think or learn about people before calling them "D-Listers".

Pabllo Vittar might not be famous in the USA, but she is totally an A-List in Brazil and has numbers even USA acts envy:

Amor De Que 131 million views

She is a feat in Modo Turbo 123 million views in 4 months (doing way better than 911 - and it's a song released in Brazilian portuguese for brazilians)

She is also a feat in Major Lazer - 3 years 524 million views] - she ISNGS in the song, she is not just a random 4 verses

Disk Me - 2 years 82 million views

Parabéns - main artist 1 year 122 million views

Corpo Sensual - Main artist 3 years 317 million views

K.O. - 4 years 376 million views

Problema Seu - 108 million views - 2 years

Many, MANY american artists can only dream having those numbers. Lizzo for an example certainly doesn't and no one here is calling her a D-List. Doja Cat has numbers like this in ONE song. How many artists have those numbers? More: HOW MANY ARTISTS HAVE THOSE NUMBERS IN NON-ENGLISH SONGS? Having those numbers in the seventh most spoken language in the world and basically just ONE COUNTRY as her market? I think she is doing incredible and it's ZERO shame to be featured in a Gaga song. Actually I think she deserves much more than being featured just in a remix album.

Sorry but your flamebait wasn’t necessary, there was no reason to bring up 911. And she’s a feat, not a lead.

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Sorry but your flamebait wasn’t necessary, there was no reason to bring up 911. And she’s a feat, not a lead.

If you heard the song you'd had known that even though the song is on other artist's channel the three of them have equal parts on the song. I brought the comparison because both songs were released almost simultaneously.

It isn't a flamebait, it's a coment to prove people that they know sh1t what they are talking about. You can't just call people d-listers if you don't know their work.

Moonlight on Water

@SoSourCandysay smth or don't lmao my ****ing comment, hun. i don't need **** about you disliking bloodpop. if you ain't gonna articulate your opinion, don't react to my ****. simple as that. this fanbase treats people HORRIBLY. y'all treated DJWS the same way y'all are treating bloodpop. it's honestly disgusting that people go out of their way to **** on artists. like i absolutely DISLIKE azaelia banks but you don't see me making my whole ass life about disliking her. so honestly, speak your mind or don't do anything

she/her

Bio

It really seems like Interscope demanded this and Gaga said “just do it yourself, I’m out” to Bloodpop lol

Bella Goth

its like, chromatica is bloodpop project instead of gaga hahaha, the way he pushed gaga to create and write  music when she didnt want, we been knew this whole planet and game visual also inspired by him, and now he's working and hyping on remix album when gaga not even speak a bit about it. i'm no hating him actually, but chile, anyways :ally:

Agunimon

At least he's reaching out to artists who need more exposure. You guys all want the same major artists on remixes. It's stupid.

Chesescake

Non mainstream = D-list

How politely :billie:

While some of you trashing them, I'll keep enjoy their music like nothing happened.

LaFama

When The Remix and BTW: The Remix were released people were being this disgusting too? :oprah: 

And the fact that those two were pretty much a compilation of remixes that were released during their eras, and this time we might get something more elaborated since they're approaching artists for this project in specific, but somehow, that's so terrible for some of you? 

And you were actually expecting her to hype this like it was the main album while she was in the middle of a major film project? :billie:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Kadikaado

One thing I forgot to say: Gaga's remixes albums weren't made by her, Born this way for example had each song remixed by different people, TF too. It's not a studio album, it's a remix, all she can do is record nem vocals.

Guest Adarsh
17 hours ago, Oriane said:

It's like the new album with Tony Bennett that has only been randomly mentioned in an article, it's weird that nobody, including the artists themselves and the management, talked about it. Not saying it's not true but I don't understand the logic behind that communication.

It was not just randomly mentioned in an article though. That was THE announcement for Tony’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis and they included a still from the C3C documentary as well.

Archived