💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop trying to get artists on the remix album

Lighter

Featured Posts

Whatever happens, I'm still waiting for a remix album to top this one, where the songs were actually completely reworked and new verses were added by Ja-Rule. Let's face it, the art of remixing has become a lost art. 

jtothalo.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

Y’all are having a hard time accepting that Gaga will never be as involved in an album cycle again like she was with ARTPOP/BTW.

You sound like flailing children.

lilboyblue
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I'm so unmoved by this whole remix album thing. It feels like BloodPop's project, not Gaga's. We know she's been busy with HOG, so there's no way she's been actively involved in this. 

I love Gaga as an artist because she's usually very hands on and passionate about whatever she does. Chromatica already lacked that for me - even though I love it - and this remix album is lacking it even more.

I'm just not interested in other artists/DJs/whatever using Gaga's name and art as some sort of canvas to do their own thing with. I want to see Gaga's vision, not BloodPop's or anyone else's. 

Where did you get all of these assumptions that Gaga has no hand in this? Just because of the schedule? Also, the remix album is not dropping tomorrow and Gaga has finished filming. So there's plenty of time for her to work on this.

If Gaga doesn't like it, I'm very sure this thing will not see the light of day. We all should have learned that by now.

We also should learn not to jump on every meltdown you see liddos having on Twitter.

MANiCURE 6

I feel like he's saying yes to everyone lmao...

I could ask him on Twitter "Is *insert a random artist* on there ?" and we would reply "Yess !!! So good !" :ladyhaha:

Zilla

Not saying Gaga doesn’t want a part in this or whatever because we don’t know but it’s interesting how he’s being so vocal and pushing this so hard. He has a part in the music, but it’s still Gaga’s music too idk. It feels a bit over authoritative tbh 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

FentyGa

i lika his transparency, but HATE his feature choices. cant stand hyper pop

FentyGa
35 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Not saying Gaga doesn’t want a part in this or whatever because we don’t know but it’s interesting how he’s being so vocal and pushing this so hard. He has a part in the music, but it’s still Gaga’s music too idk. It feels a bit over authoritative tbh 

tbh, if it was up to gaga, we probably wouldn’t get anything more this era. she doesn’t know how to handle her projects. atp i’d rather her label take more control

MaMaMarryTheNight

E1-A04-B19-9-B15-419-D-BA5-E-682-DF35-F6

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

PartySick
5 hours ago, NibbCub said:

Not about to get my hopes up for this. Would like to hear extended remixes done by other people. But, i'm sure all we will get are new versions by Bloodpop  with featured guests and the songs will still remain under 3 minutes.

This is why I'm not hyped at all for this. It's just going to be "worse Chromatica" but with a bunch of randos emailing their verses to Bloodpop to slap on a done-a-million-times club beat :laughga:

And if I keep that low, low, very low and pessimistic expectation then maybe I'll enjoy a few tracks :diane:

The only way I'd personally be here for a Chromatica remix album was if it was stripped and analog. Think Joanne's production with Chromatica's vocals :bradley: but Bobby's already indicated that's not even remotely a thing that's going to happen.

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Well, considering the stories about Bloodpop I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to refer to Chromatica as BPLG1 instead of LG6...idk, I hope she hooks up with Mark Ronson, DJWS, even RedOne or someone else for the next album :music:

I'm just glad the pop stans are getting their fill for now. Maybe we can enjoy the Jazz era and LG7 era without the "omg she's retired from pop music" thing.

🖤

Lilbit
8 hours ago, Monstruous said:

It would be so cool tho, if it’s true they will gain so many visibility, i prefer the thought of gaga collaborating with them instead of a-list singers who don’t need more visibility 

Baby,,,,,,,,these remixes are only reaching their mutual fan bases. :billie:

either way they’ll slay. 

Lilbit

Gaga chucking Bloodpop the Chromatica masters to do as he pleases. :ladyhaha:

window falling GIF

monstrosity
17 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Baby,,,,,,,,these remixes are only reaching their mutual fan bases. :billie:

either way they’ll slay. 

Not all monsters know about them but all monsters will after the remix album 

Archived