💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How much do you care about sales and charts

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• RenegAde changed the title to How much do you care about sales and charts
FFXIV WhiteMage

Honestly not so much (or maybe much more than I used to be:giggle:). I’m still interested especially with the streaming numbers and all. I still have meltdown when her music flops. But it’s not that “serious “. Much more like I don’t have anything good to do as of the moment so might as well throw a tantrum :trollga:

But what bothers me the most regarding sales and charts is when other fanbases or even liddos themselves  brings the topic on tje table and complicate things :huntyga:

There was a time that I never knew that BR never reached number 1 on BB100. I only found about it after some bashers on Twitter made fun of it :billie:

Right now I just want to her to perform good with longevity. 

Killa

It doesnt make me money, shes already rich. So its really strange to care about it. 

The only thing is that her success has consequences on label support for more performances. Videos bigger tours etc. And i think gaga likes the drive recieved from public acceptance. Which sales are good measure

Summary: doesnt concern on a personal level but bigger sales results bigger era. 

Counterargument: asib, 😂

flyaway

Not a bit.

I celebrate the hits, but I still enjoy the work for what it is.

gumzy3000

Not much but I do get a bit upset when her singles don't chart at least in the top 10. Really though, I care more that she gets acclaim, tour sales, and GP relevance :hor:

trolly troll troll

Hebi

I just wish she had more attention 'cause all she does is just outstanding and perfect but it seems like only little monsters see it that way

leedeegaga

As long as she doesn’t break her number one album streak, I’m good! 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

RAMROD

I always enjoyed it when my faves topped charts and sell plenty of copies. Who doesn't wnat their faves to succeed in any aspects of showbiz and have long career?  But that is where it ends.

It is not for bragging rights or whatever. Besides, it is just weird to brag on achievements that you don't actually do yourself lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rence a deux
6 minutes ago, BloodyMary08 said:

I don't care about that.

Same. 

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Lucas

Used to be obsessed in 2013 but caring about it is very toxic. Since a few years I'll be happy if a song goes high on charts but won't care at all if it "flops"

HotLikeMexico

I honestly could not care less. It’s kinda sad that some fans literally invest too much time on it. 

Summerboi14
11 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I honestly could not care less. It’s kinda sad that some fans literally invest too much time on it. 

We can care in the start so they get a long career but after 2 or 3 albums it doesn't matter.

Economy
3 hours ago, Killa said:

It doesnt make me money, shes already rich. So its really strange to care about it. 

The only thing is that her success has consequences on label support for more performances. Videos bigger tours etc. And i think gaga likes the drive recieved from public acceptance. Which sales are good measure

Summary: doesnt concern on a personal level but bigger sales results bigger era. 

Counterargument: asib, 😂

Thats part of why i care. It matters for budget abs scale and fun promo like performances so i get surprised when ppl say they dont care

Also i want her to be as big of a ledgend as possible like the biggest of this generation. And while critical acclaim and cultural impact are big factors in that, charts and sales are a factor also and part of the equation. Generally the artists seen as the biggest legends had a lot of commercial success also not just impact and critical acclaim

So while my support and fandom isnt conditional on her slaying the charts... I have to say I do care for these reasons 

At least its not so i can twitter war with other fans to say mine is slaying more than theirs. Thats stupid and immature. But i like to see her succeed!

Archived