• DJWS
    • Bloodpop
    • RedOne
    • Fernando Garibay
    • Zedd
    • Madeon

Featured Posts

LandonM170

Not yall saying Zedd when he helped with the best Gaga instrumental of all time G.U.Y. and Aura and Donatella having amazing instrumentals.

This Is Weird Madam Secretary GIF by CBS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit

Bloodpop means A LOT to Gaga, and this album is a masterpiece. 
I said it before, and I’ll say it again - y’all don’t like being trolled the way you troll her other producers. :billie:

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Honestly I feel more credit would go to Burns than Bloodpop on Rain on Me...doesn't sound like one of his own compared to the rest of the album...

Well he still produced the whole album and he is the executive producer so if we're gonna blame Mark for the overall country/americana sound from Joanne we should also "blame" Bloodpop for the 90s dance house sound from Chromatica :shrug: he's such an annoying troll on the internet but c'mon, Gaga stans beg for the stupid trolling. He's still an amazing and versatile producer

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Rebel

I was kinda surprised at the amount of votes for Zedd but y'all reminded me that most of the work was already pre-existing instrumentals so I get it now :bear:

Noir

Bloodpop, he's a nightmare on social media imo 

Miel

BloodPop has made some good music with Gaga, but overall I like his work with her the least.

I like his work on Joanne way more, honestly. I don’t know if it’s specifically his executive production, or Gaga’s involvement (or less of such), or something, but the last album was missing a few pieces.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived