• DJWS
    • Bloodpop
    • RedOne
    • Fernando Garibay
    • Zedd
    • Madeon

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

From this list it has to be Mark Ronson, from all the time? Rob Fusari without a doubt for all the reasons we don't need to say, even though I love the songs he made for Gaga, they were all gold, even with him being a total piece of trash I can't deny his gold touch.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Rob Fusari is the obvious choice, but he's not included in the poll.

I had to go with Zedd. Aura is a great song, but everything else from him is just meh. 

Frankenztein

It is Bloodpop. His production is uninspired and blah to me. 

Kadikaado

Do we know if Rob Fusari is the producer who ****** Gaga? He is the only producer that fits her description. He said he was her boyfriend, she never said he was her boyfriend and then there was the feud...

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

GucciGa
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Bloodpop, not because his productions with Gags were bad (I love Chromatica), but his troll attitude and all of this "Chromatica Remix Album" mess annoys me so much :saladga:

The way you've all created this drama out of nothing, trash his mentions then act offended when he blocks people :trollga:

He might be my fav producer for not putting up with LMs 😂

😇

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

What did it say? expose her :billie:

They said summerboy is terrible, i was so ready to fight lmao :bear:

tenor.gif

monketsharona

Honestly none. All of them made brilliant things with her ! I would vote Fusari if he was included. Because he's a piece of sh*t

That said Joanne is still my least favorite project she made. I won't blame Ronson for this though, he's a brilliant producer and great friend for Gaga. I'd like him to return for something totally different.

RedOne and Garibay are still by favorite Gaga producers.

The Z

BloodPop completely

Imo Chromatica is her weakest work to date, lyrically but also and more importantly in terms of production

Poltergeist

TBH Im really surprised Zedd's got so many votes, I always thought most of this community loves his work.

But I'm also surprised he only worked on 3 of the officially released songs, I've never had a good memory to remember who's contributed to which one, though :selena:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Born This Way

R** F**** is really the only serious answer.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

ARTGOD

Bloodpop.

I appreciate how good of a friend he is to Gaga, so I refuse to be nasty to him like so many fans constantly are.

I just think his production style is middling and it’s not what Gaga should be doing in the future.

Chromatica often features some of my least favorite production in all of Gaga’s discography, only surpassed by some The Fame album tracks.

Let’s not even mention what the sanitized, squeaky clean production did to Joanne. While it is a good album and my second favorite from Gaga, it could’ve been such an amazing singer-songwriter album if they hadn’t removed so much of the flavor from the instrumentation in half the tracks. I don’t blame BP exclusively for that, but I do believe he had a hand in it.

Also, why so many votes for Zedd?. Aura and G.U.Y. are top 10 Gaga tracks. Yes, Infected Mushroom blah blah blah. Look at what Zedd contributed to Aura and tell me it’s not amazing, that second drop is legendary. The only middling thing he’s done is Donatella, and it’s still a banger.

Blackout19

Funfact: Bloodpop is her best producer

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Sneaky Oliver

Bloodpop just gave you the dance pop Gaga record you guys have been waiting for forever and then you call him her worst producer... :rip: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cello

I voted for Zedd. Some of those songs on ARTPOP just aren't my favourite kind of sound from Gaga. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived