series

Grimes to appear on SNL tonight

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

elijahfan
18 hours ago, Enigma said:

I know he’s the richest man in the world and that’s enough

kiss my ass!

So what? Why should that bother you? How is this impacting you in your personal life?

Also, kiss your ass? You wish :laughga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
Just now, elijahfan said:

So what? Why should that bother you? How is this impacting you in your personal life?

How is a billionaire making my life and billions of others worse? is this really a question that needs to be asked in 2021? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

elijahfan
Just now, alsemanche said:

How is a billionaire making my life and billions of others worse? is this really a question that needs to be asked in 2021? 

Your fave is a multi-millionaire, give me a ****ing break.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Who's my fav exactly? and who says I'm not critical of Gaga and every single other celebrity's riches? F*ck them all collectively lmao

Enigma
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

There's a clear ****ing distinction between a multi-millionaire and a billionaire.

There's a clear ****ing distinction between a CEO and an artist.

There's a clear ****ing distinction between the amount of exploitation that went into making Elon rich and Gaga rich.

Neither should be a thing, but like... priorities?

Also no one stans Gaga BECAUSE she's rich, whereas there's literally nothing stannable about Elon besides his wallet :awkney:

Maybe try making a point instead of trying to sound sassy :bear:

elijahfan
Just now, alsemanche said:

Who's my fav exactly? and who says I'm not critical of Gaga and every single other celebrity's riches? F*ck them all collectively lmao

Since you're posting here, I assume you can afford a laptop or a smartphone, and an internet connexion on top of that. Not to mention the comfort of a home. And you dare speak in the name of the disenfranchised? I mean...

Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

We're all the rich and the poor of someone else. Grow up.

elijahfan
Just now, Enigma said:

Also no one stans Gaga BECAUSE she's rich, whereas there's literally nothing stannable about Elon besides his wallet :awkney:

Maybe try making a point instead of trying to sound sassy :bear:

He's literally the reason why you guys will get to travel to space in your lifetime. For real, give me a break.

Enigma
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Since you're posting here, I assume you can afford a laptop or a smartphone, and an internet connexion on top of that. Not to mention the comfort of a home. And you dare speak in the name of the disenfranchised? I mean...

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

He's literally the reason why you guys will get to travel to space in your lifetime. For real, give me a break.

This is literally painful

Not to be a self-hating gay but whoever let the stan world twinks talk socioeconomic issues needs jail time :awkney:

"We're all the rich and the poor of someone else" Yes indeed, 99% of the world are the poor of the 1%. Elon is literally nobody's poor, so it's pretty fair to attack him specifically. 

I couldn't care less about the mega-rich being able to take a trip to Mars in my lifetime. Literally dead ****ing last in the list of issues I care about.

But if you wanna credit him for stuff, he's the reason billions are being spent on interplanetary trips instead of fixing starvation. Sounds less glamorous when you remember who's paying for his power trips uh?

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You literally know ZERO things about me yet you decided to assume all this sh!t and defend a capitalist piece of sh!t because... he allowed other rich pieces of sh!t to travel to space or something? Capitalism truly rotten y'alls brains hasn't it :billie: I never claimed to be the poorest person on earth but I do stand by the working class of which I am part. You don't need to be living on the streets with barely any food to eat to speak up against injustices and support those who need support instead of Elon f*cking Musk. Now you f*ck off and go bootlick some rich man, maybe he'll save you a seat on one of his rockets that will probably crash on the way to Mars or something. I guess I peasants will just have to stay behind and be bitter :/

"We're all the rich and the poor of someone else" is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. 

user123
On 5/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, Enigma said:

kissing his boots on ggd won’t make you more rich :hor:

never tried to do that but thanks for warning :bon:

holy scheisse
On 5/9/2021 at 6:47 PM, elijahfan said:

~devils advocate~ scaling purposes,

Huge difference in millionaires and billionaires 

1 million seconds = approx 11 days 

1 billion seconds = approx 32 years 

So if gaga has a networth of 150 million,

And Elon Musk has a network of 158 BILLION

150 million seconds = approx 4 years  (Gaga) 

158 billion seconds = 5056 years (Elon)

Just saying :nails: Elon is the equivalent of 1000+ lady Gaga's, financially

holy scheisse
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Double post ignore me luvs

JazzGa
2 hours ago, IHE said:

I came here to see how Grimes did and yall fighting. 🤨

She comes in as Princess Peach at 3:57! It was pretty terrible acting, but that just made it more hilarious :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived