series

Grimes to appear on SNL tonight

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Little off topic but on her story someone in the background is talking about Gaga:smth like ain’t f***ing playing with Gaga 

alsemanche
35 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Little off topic but on her story someone in the background is talking about Gaga:smth like ain’t f***ing playing with Gaga 

i hear it :gum:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

i heart it :gum:

Yah and he was about to say smth mv or like that..Praying for grimes on the remix album :tony:

jacs vs looser

I low-key feel this episode is going to be a mess, with Elon saying "we'll see how live it is" and they're also broadcasting the episode live on YouTube for international audiences, which I don't think they've ever done before. :enigma:

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key feel this episode is going to be a mess, with Elon saying "we'll see how live it is" and they're also broadcasting the episode live on YouTube for international audiences, which I don't think they've ever done before. :enigma:

I don’t want to watch this bc I don’t want it to get high ratings but I have to watch this train wreck :air: 

CHIPCHROME

Awwwwww SNL's class traitor and egomaniacal supervillain episode :enigma:

LaLuna

Why is this episode getting so much press and attention, like why do they think people actually care about Elon Musk? The worst part is, the ratings are probably gonna be insane because people will watch out of curiosity.

Enigma

I hope they planned a surprise Azealia Banks appearance cause that’s the only way to justify having these cunts

GagasEarCondom

Is  X Æ A-12 going to be there to??

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I hope they planned a surprise Azealia Banks appearance cause that’s the only way to justify having these cunts

I still cant get over how she said Grimes smelled like a roll of nickels :cryga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

and azealia isn’t considered a cxnt now? :oprah: the way y’all bash her makes it seem like they’re all on the same level.

Enigma
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

and azealia isn’t considered a cxnt now? :oprah: the way y’all bash her makes it seem like they’re all on the same level.

Babes we’re talking about the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD. The one person we should be eating. The one that would be guillotined in the French Revolution. Do you understand the implications?! I don’t care if he smiles at people on the streets, he’ll always be a bigger enemy than any B list rotten **** :bear:

Rant over, yes Azealia is trash but she’s not the head figure of capitalism and I’d root for her in that fight lol

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Babes we’re talking about the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD. The one person we should be eating. The one that would be guillotined in the French Revolution. Do you understand the implications?! I don’t care if he smiles at people on the streets, he’ll always be a bigger enemy than any B list rotten **** :bear:

Rant over, yes Azealia is trash but she’s not the head figure of capitalism and I’d root for her in that fight lol

i don’t like elon at all either i think he’s scum like the other top 0.05%ers i just thought it was interesting that azealia was considered not the enemy for once..

Archived