💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Plastic Doll (Technologic Remix)

Beatsss

Featured Posts

Beatsss

Hi Monsters! Just dropped the fourth single off my Chromatica The Remix album.

It's another one of the simpler songs I mashed. I used Kylie Minogue's "Love Affair"'s instrumental and added additional  kickdrums and percussion to spice up the beat. The full remix album drops on 05.29.

I've already released ROM, Free Woman, and Fun Tonight right here:

Here's a preview of my ENIGMA Ballroom Remix) dropping next week 05.21! 

If you dig these, please LIKE, share, and SUBSCRIBE on Youtube ❤

Tell me what you think, Monsters :kiss:

bambi96

Unfortunately, plastic doll is my least fave of the album, but this was a bop! 

Werewolves Wanted

That was awesome!!! Also, we NEED to get you a HQ ARTPOP acapella for your onion girl mashup because holy hell i actually prefer that to the original. Talented as hell!

yourstruly

Just discovered your Rain On Me remix... was thrown off at first but I think it's my favorite remix of the song, it's such a good beat 🔥🔥

yourstruly

Dammit Free Woman is a bop too! 

Excited to hear the rest!!

yourstruly

Fun tonight too omg :music:

Will the album be on youtube, soundcloud? :pawsup:

Beatsss
28 minutes ago, yourstruly said:

Just discovered your Rain On Me remix... was thrown off at first but I think it's my favorite remix of the song, it's such a good beat 🔥🔥

The flattery omg! Thank you so much! :pawsup: Biggest compliment I could have gotten ❤

21 minutes ago, yourstruly said:

Fun tonight too omg :music:

Will the album be on youtube, soundcloud? :pawsup:

The album will be available to stream on Youtube on Chromatica's anniversary.. 05.29!!

Thinking of creating a Drive file for it as well, though, because trust me, the quality of the songs on Youtube do NOT do them justice 😳🤭

yourstruly
10 hours ago, Beatsss said:

The flattery omg! Thank you so much! :pawsup: Biggest compliment I could have gotten ❤

The album will be available to stream on Youtube on Chromatica's anniversary.. 05.29!!

Thinking of creating a Drive file for it as well, though, because trust me, the quality of the songs on Youtube do NOT do them justice 😳🤭

So cool, I agree having them on a drive could be a good idea!

Thanks for making these remixes :firega:

Beatsss
2 minutes ago, yourstruly said:

So cool, I agree having them on a drive could be a good idea!

Thanks for making these remixes :firega:

Very welcome! I definitely want to have them on a drive as they'd be downloadable in  .flac but kind od scared about having them up for download.. don't wanna get in any legal trouble 😆

yourstruly
7 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Very welcome! I definitely want to have them on a drive as they'd be downloadable in  .flac but kind od scared about having them up for download.. don't wanna get in any legal trouble 😆

Oops, don't know how that works 😅

Beatsss
7 minutes ago, Blake said:

Using Love Affair? How sweet.

Yess!! I never heard the song but I stumbled upon it while searching for songs to sample. But the beat was so perfect I barely had to change anything! 

I was gonna mash it up with 1000 Doves at first but tried it with PD and never looked back 😆

Beatsss
23 hours ago, Aubbie said:

That was awesome!!! Also, we NEED to get you a HQ ARTPOP acapella for your onion girl mashup because holy hell i actually prefer that to the original. Talented as hell!

Thank you so so so much!! I've remixed the full ARTPOP album as well about 4 or 5 years ago... some of the songs I just took from other producers/DJ's so it was a 50/50 compilation of my own and other ppl's material.

Thinking of maybe revisiting it after the full Chromatica remix album has dropped 🤔

Beatsss
22 hours ago, Monsieur D said:

A

M

A

Z

I

N

EVy77_ZUEAEl7Zi.jpg

If you think this is good Enigma is gonna have you shook next week ❤

Archived