alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
7 minutes ago, Bat said:

Brave of her!

It sadly is. No one else dares, or cares.

chaeri pls

SchwineLove

I hope many and many others brave enough to voice this. The time is up

GagaSine

I have gained a lot of respect for her, this is a very risky move for her career but she did the right thing anyway.

Lilbit

This is dope. 

haven't paid much kind to her, but the album is an undeniable bop, and this just made me like her even more. 

Yass Queen! We stan ha. Honestly, even tho she gets a lot of **** for travelling a lot during the panaroma, i still respect for choosing to speak out on a subject as heavy as this. 

ARTPOP
9 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I have gained a lot of respect for her, this is a very risky move for her career but she did the right thing anyway.

I can’t get my head around it, like only her and Madonna (those the celebrities I know of) say it out loud. I wonder why others don’t have the balls or care 

COME ON GAYS!!

GagaSine
Just now, Aphroditus said:

I can’t get my head around it, like only her and Madonna (those the celebrities I know of) say it out loud. I wonder why others don’t have the balls or care 

$$$ probably

ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

$$$ probably

What do you mean?

COME ON GAYS!!

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

most don't care, some would rather not risk losing a portion of their fans and remain silent about it 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

most don't care, some would rather not risk losing a portion of their fans and remain silent about it 

I don’t think thats is true. Gaga, among a select number of other artists,  never cared if she lost all the republican fans when she loudly opposed them. Even Taylor swift publicly supported Hilary and didn’t care about losing portion of her fans

COME ON GAYS!!

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived