Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa supports Palestine

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

I don’t think thats is true. Gaga, among a select number of other artists,  never cared if she lost all the republican fans when she loudly opposed them. Even Taylor swift publicly supported Hilary and didn’t care about losing portion of her fans

Gaga also supported Israel :enigma: There's a difference between American politics and foreign affairs, especially when such affairs oppose America and its allies (aka Israel) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Gaga also supported Israel :enigma: There's a difference between American politics and foreign affairs, especially when such affairs oppose America and its allies (aka Israel) 

I get your point but that is not true for some celebrities. Gaga met the Dalai Lama which is the biggest no for the Chinese government. China is not a US ally but no one normally would dare step over except for few voiced people. For some unknown reason the topic about Israel is the biggest Taboo

COME ON GAYS!!

weed
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

most don't care, some would rather not risk losing a portion of their fans and remain silent about it 

do you think so? It is really weird how it's not talked about even a fraction compared to other global causes, not even in support of Israel but just not talked about at all!

auburn
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

I get your point but that is not true for some celebrities. Gaga met the Dalai Lama which is the biggest no for the Chinese government. China is not a US ally but no one normally would dare step over except for few voiced people. For some unknown reason the topic about Israel is the biggest Taboo

It's not really unknown. Pro-Israel people are QUICK to call people Antisemitic for opposing Israel. Celebrities are more scared of getting canceled than of actual genocide occuring in real time. 

ARTPOP
9 minutes ago, auburn said:

Pro-Israel people are QUICK to call people Antisemitic for opposing Israel. Celebrities are more scared of getting canceled than of actual genocide occuring in real time. 

I don’t see celebrities  getting cancelled for it though. Madonna has been doing this for years now. 

COME ON GAYS!!

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

I don’t see celebrities  getting cancelled for it though. Madonna has been doing this for years now. 

Lana and Lorde received backlash for it and it was quite a lot tbh

MonsterOfSpain

What exactly is risky about this when probably 90% of progressive mainstream celebrities are pro-Palestine? :rip: The risky thing is sadly to support Israel nowadays.

Fresco
17 minutes ago, Fresco said:

This needs to stop. The Isreali guy in the video was  saying, if I don't steal your palestinian house, someone else will. It's disgusting. Both sides called it theft. I wish the Palestinians and Isreali's could decide on a border and just let it be without these theft by lawsuit actions going on and on and on. Imo, they need a 2 state solution and Isreal needs to stop with the settlers.

It's just a basic principle of stopping poking the hornets nest. And everyone deserves to feel safe in a home that they legally own/rent.

I really don't want to imply anything more than with regard to the settlements. That is all.

Edit: This is the video. Google sent me there.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/4/if-i-dont-steal-your-home-someone-else-will-jewish-settler-says

alsemanche

Here come the apartheid apologists weeee

Regina George

Dua is known for supporting people that need help. She reposted many times about genocide in Bosnia too. 

alsemanche
23 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

ofc y'all are gonna start using anTiSeMitIsM left and right like it's related to anything right now

read a book. preferably a history one that isn't written by western idiots  <3 

alsemanche
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

What exactly is risky about this when probably 90% of progressive mainstream celebrities are pro-Palestine? :rip: The risky thing is sadly to support Israel nowadays.

no words honestly

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived