đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bebe: Dua & Rita are feuding / Ava, Dua, Rita collab unlikely due to feud

dit

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
48 minutes ago, Gam said:

I mean... I don't see men being compared like this anywhere. These replies below are totally not needed or were they asked their opinion so :poot:

In the pop music sphere, which is mostly female-dominated, there's not a lot of male popstars to compare, although the likes of JB and 1D come close, when it was widely speculated that 1D had ended his career when they became popular. And I suppose fangirls will really use the fact that someone like Shawn Mendes writes all his own music and can play instruments to prove that he's better than the latest male pop puppet on the production line who gets all his career curated for him. If you hang around in the rock and rap communities, though, which are male-dominated, you see men get compared for their singing, their instrumental abilities, how real they are, etc. And men get compared to the fullest extent in politics, naturally. Everywhere I go, I see men being highly critical of other men. Remember that men are encouraged to compete against against each other from the dawn of time for food, resources, women, everything. Comparing each other is natural. But we're told it's unnatural and backward when women hold each other to these same standards. Well, I'm not one of these types that believe women should only be spoken about positively. Women, just like men, can be good, bad or somewhere in between. If we want equality, we have to call it like we see it.

And I think the replies are very relevant. The topic's about a song that was going to happen between 4 artists. These members were debating over which ones were the most talented. Having talent should be a prerequisite for becoming a famous singer. I don't see 4 female being judged, I see 4 artists being judged and "artist" is a gender neutral term.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshua James

@BebeRexha

·

21h

A UK tabloid is making up an awful story about my friends and women I admire. It’s absolute bullshit to pit women against each other, especially those who I know are GOOD PEOPLE !!! This toxic gossip is malicious and NOT ****ING TRUE

WARHOL KIDS

FranPCC
On 5/8/2021 at 3:36 AM, Galagala said:

Is it appropriate for Bebe to bring this private story about others to the public? :selena:

Anyway, Dua >>> Bebe = Rita = Ava. The latter 3 make basic music.

lol saying bebe is basic... but dua no.... like whats the difference between dua and bebe sounds ?! they r both pop also bebe has songs with many meanings while dua.... all around the same theme about guys .. also bebe was always know to write song for many artists... while dua .. we dont even know if she actually takes a big part in her writings 

Hyoha
8 hours ago, FranPCC said:

lol saying bebe is basic... but dua no.... like whats the difference between dua and bebe sounds ?! they r both pop also bebe has songs with many meanings while dua.... all around the same theme about guys .. also bebe was always know to write song for many artists... while dua .. we dont even know if she actually takes a big part in her writings 

Sales/charts aside, if Ava, Bebe or Rita ever release material that comes close to Future Nostalgia quality, then comparing those three to Dua should be fair.

Until then, Dua > all of them, it’s not even a matter of discussion.

VasilisVas

Was anyone even really anticipating this collaboration? They’re all fads except for Dua. 

Archived