💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sebastian Stan & Lily James as Tommy Lee & Pamela Anderson in Hulu series

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Lily James and Sebastian Stan are on board to play former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson and Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee in a new limited series for Hulu going by the working title Pam & Tommy. The rockstar couple’s relationship dominated the tabloids for years, including the scandal of when their sex tape from their honeymoon was stolen and leaked to the public. Seth Rogen is on board to play the man who stole the tape, with I, Tonya director Craig Gillespie helming the series and Rob Siegel writing.  Rogen is also producing the project along with his partner Evan Goldberg through their Point Grey banner along with Dylan Sellers through Limelight, Dave Franco and Sue Naegle and Megan Ellison at Annapurna. The eight-episode series will shoot in the spring.

While the scandalous event will play a major part in the series, the story will have a big focus on their relationship going back to their whirlwind romance that started with them marrying after only knowing each other for 96 hours in 1995. The leaked VHS tape turned into quite the legal dispute, with Anderson suing the video distribution company Internet Entertainment Group. Ultimately, the Lees entered into a confidential settlement deal with IEG. Thereafter, the company began making the tape available to subscribers to its websites again, resulting in triple the normal traffic.

Source

mamo

holy f*ck lily james looks SO much like pamela anderson!!! like i did not recognise her at all?!? the casting is top notch wow. 

just for reference, this is the actual image they're emulating: 

E00duhBWUAAnx1G?format=jpg&name=small

E00cNTIX0AYT--M?format=jpg&name=medium

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Puddin

I honestly had huuuuge doubts about this show...but they look absolutely amazing! Sebastian Stan is my #1 man I am rooting for him

Runway

The range of Lily James going from Cinderella to Pamela Anderson :applause:

beaublue

I’m so excited for Lily, she’s such a great actress I hope this puts her on the map more

LOVE JUNKIE

They look good, but the hair seems kinda small :ohno:

Here's hoping they feature some bigger hair in the series

edit: looking at it more they've seemed to have modernized the styling quite a bit which is disappointing :bradley:

on a three day bender

Regina George

What a ****ing transformation! I am in awe! Wow! 

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not convinced the people who produced or directed this show know who Tommy Lee or Pamela Anderson Lee are. Look at the way they styled Tommy compared to the real picture. Tommy Lee looks expensive as f_ck. Sebastian looks like street trade. 

It's hard to comment on Lily because you don't see much of her in the picture.  But Pamela is wearing an expensive black dress with her big full of extensions hair. I'm not sure that's how Lily is styled. 

I'm not talking about the actors. They don't style themselves.  

Edit. The more I look at the two pictures the more I find things that stand out to me..

Pamela looks very submissive in her picture where as Lily looks dominate. But the biggest flaw is that Tommy and Pamela are holding hands. They were completely in love and infatuated with each other. Lily and Sebastian don't seem to get that in their picture. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived