💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how do you feel Sine From Above?

A MESS

Featured Posts

A MESS

you can say it's late here and i'm tired lol but...how do you feel Sine From Above?

Do you perceive SFA in particular ways? i have a very specific physical reaction and i imagine things...? it happens to any of y'all? lol please don't leave me alone

[how do i feel like posting this:]

Bjork_Black_Lake_Music_Video.png

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

I love it

Its so heavenly and the release at the very end that some people hate but I love

Makes me want to psycho twerk

I had no spine after the first listen

My @$$ was paralyzed

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Gabi001

When I'm listening to it I feel the same emotions as when I'm reading about creation of universe - I'm amazed, shocked, melancholic and thankful to be alive

I'm not having fun tonight.

Kadikaado

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, it's my favorite track on Chromatica. It gives me goosebumps, I love the drop at the end.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Lucas

I imagine a light blue sky with dark grey clouds, rain and thunderstorms. I really love that song :heart:

Alfonso

One of my favorite songs from the album tbh, and it's so underrated :giveup:

Born This Way

I love it a lot. Especially the drum & bass outro. Also people really say it’s like a Eurovision song and I don’t see it. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

rinasawachanta

It was the song that moved me the most on my first listen of the album. I was really surprised, as I was expecting a ballad. I really liked the combination of Gaga and Elton's voices, the nineties and nostalgic sound of the track. And the lyrics... I felt them singing from the most intimate, from their experience being two outsiders in the night, from their youthful fears and their eagerness to live life.

ProfessionalClown

One of the best songs Gaga ever made by far.

VoidTwo
6 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I love it a lot. Especially the drum & bass outro. Also people really say it’s like a Eurovision song and I don’t see it. 

Also why exactly people think of "Eurovision song" as a bad thing? I genuinely don't know

Tinnitus15

Before the album release I was like:I am gonna love this song,when I heard it for the first time I instantly fell in love.It’s such a chill,melancholic song and the intro is just *chef*kiss after the interlude.

monstrosity

An instrumental has never made so much sense with the lyrics of a song imo than in SFA, it’s brilliant you can literally hear the sine splitting in two at the end

A MESS

I'm so happy that so many of you appreciate this song!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Lanadelduck

It’s a skip for me. The hype for this was real though

Archived