💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how do you feel Sine From Above?

A MESS

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

I'm with most others who posted. I freakin' love it. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

Aaahhh it's so good it made me cry the first time I listened to it. It feels so emotional and the chills wow I can't :bradley::flutter:

I. HEARD. ONE. SINE. 
water love GIF

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

A MESS
18 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

It’s her most existential song for me – and it’s kind of hard to listen to because it hits you in the gut about the meaning of life and questions about existence. The only other song that I feel is that existential but I for some reason can listen to it more is the edge of glory

yeeees, TEOG is more celebratory!

18 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

overall i love it

i feel like it lyrically captures the entire essence of chromatica. being from a dark place and using the music to free yourself from the pain and dance yourself into a better place

it was the biggest grower for me as it was my least favourite upon first listen. I felt that elton's voice was so unharmonious with the instrumental and that the outro was pots and pans

i still feel like the transition from the chorus to post chorus drop is a bit abrupt but the song overall is really excellent, offering a different sound to the album yet capturing the theme right in the heart

I still hate Elton voice a bit lol I feel like it has a tone that's perfect for productions with an older and more classical crisp

18 hours ago, PartySick said:

Tied with Replay for the best song on the album :music:

Yeah, I love how the notes go up and down on the scale as if they were drawing a sine wave :bradley:

the two best songs for me also

15 hours ago, magichat said:

It’s a nearly ten year old song that had been circulating for years. It’s not a Lady Gaga song. It is what it is. 

so is it a beloved classic? i agree :vegas:

8 hours ago, franminervini said:

Aaahhh it's so good it made me cry the first time I listened to it. It feels so emotional and the chills wow I can't :bradley::flutter:

I. HEARD. ONE. SINE. 
water love GIF

it's the only song i liked at first from the album zhdhdhagshcfjfgdhshsb

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Jay.P
19 hours ago, milam said:

Bjork_Black_Lake_Music_Video.png

Love black lake :flutter: it gives me similar vibes as well

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Der Meister

Alice and Sine From Above go hand in hand for me... 

timelapse weather GIF

Cookie Tookie
17 hours ago, magichat said:

It’s a nearly ten year old song that had been circulating for years. It’s not a Lady Gaga song. It is what it is. 

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

A MESS
2 hours ago, Jay.P said:

Love black lake :flutter: it gives me similar vibes as well

......i didn't even think of it lol you're super right!!! they have something in common

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Queen Gloria

Can't stand the cluttered production, there's way too much going on. Too many sound effects and the sped up outro is jarring to me. I know a lot of people like it. I much prefer the piano ballad Voce Viva version. 

Grim

I feel like this arrow of sound pierces my chest. It's not a bad feeling tho:legend:

I'm probably wrong

Archived