💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how do you feel Sine From Above?

A MESS

Featured Posts

Yxilon

Some parts of it are excellent but when they are all put together the transitions are too abrupt and aesthetically unmatching

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

It’s her most existential song for me – and it’s kind of hard to listen to because it hits you in the gut about the meaning of life and questions about existence. The only other song that I feel is that existential but I for some reason can listen to it more is the edge of glory

chromatic puzea

overall i love it

i feel like it lyrically captures the entire essence of chromatica. being from a dark place and using the music to free yourself from the pain and dance yourself into a better place

it was the biggest grower for me as it was my least favourite upon first listen. I felt that elton's voice was so unharmonious with the instrumental and that the outro was pots and pans

i still feel like the transition from the chorus to post chorus drop is a bit abrupt but the song overall is really excellent, offering a different sound to the album yet capturing the theme right in the heart

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

MadreMonster

It’s good but I feel it could have been EVEN better. 
I really do love the outdoors though, without that - I don’t think I would ever really listen to it all that much.

StarstruckIllusion

It really aged like milk for me… I skip it often now :/ Sorry Elton :huntyga:

Poltergeist

It brings chills on each listen, especially in headphones. After a year since I've heard it I still find it my favorite song ever made

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

chromatic puzea
47 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

I see thunderstorms on the outro 

yesss

i always imagine it with this picture

normal_004.jpg

where throughout the song gaga is climbing up the mountain to hear the sine from above and at the end a huge storm and earthquake start and like this is gaga before she falls off the mountain

(then while falling through the clouds my 1000 doves video idea happens and then after 1000 doves when the birds from the babylon intro start she wakes up at the foot of the mountain like this normal_017.jpgand then the whole babylon video happens but that's just my delulu fan "SINE - Shortfilm" concept)

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Cookie Tookie

I don’t care for it at all. That drum n bass outro is probably the best part of the song.

PartySick

Tied with Replay for the best song on the album :music:

37 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

An instrumental has never made so much sense with the lyrics of a song imo than in SFA, it’s brilliant you can literally hear the sine splitting in two at the end

Yeah, I love how the notes go up and down on the scale as if they were drawing a sine wave :bradley:

🖤

JaysAMess

The best song on the album and one of her best songs/collaborations overall.

Born This Way
42 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Also why exactly people think of "Eurovision song" as a bad thing? I genuinely don't know

Yeah I was just watching some compilations of Eurovision moments and there were some good soundings songs. I don’t watch it and I only know Rise Like a Phoenix which I love. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Glamourpuss

28 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

It’s her most existential song for me – and it’s kind of hard to listen to because it hits you in the gut about the meaning of life and questions about existence. The only other song that I feel is that existential but I for some reason can listen to it more is the edge of glory

It affects me the same way and that's one of the reasons I barely listened to it when it first came out. Another reason I didn't listen to it was because I thought it sounded dated. It's only these last couple of weeks that I have started to enjoy the song and appreciate it. 

HausOfAntonio

Top 1 on Chromatica, Top 10 in discography. 

ShayCristoforo

Since the album begins with Alice, I imagine that she’s done falling down the rabbit hole, and lands in this sort of “after the storm” spiritual oasis or chasm. Then SFA plays 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived