šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

:noparty:

I'm so let down. I thought she quit... she's going to ruin her voice permanently.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SS77

Sad cause I was really hoping this break from performing would be an opportunity for her to let her voice recover to its 2014-2017 era sound. Almost every Enigma era show (even jazz and piano) had many moments of clear vocal strain and struggleĀ :enigma:

SwissMonster

Can we stop having a thread like this everytime we get a pic of her smoking?

She is an adult and can make her own decisionsĀ 

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

MoonIight

This thing has been discussed here for so long oh my God. Just let her smoke at the end of the day, I think we all know she's aware of the consequences of her doing so.Ā :huntyga:Ā And if she chooses to still do it, let her be.

Cookie Tookie

I never believed she quit smoking in the first place. Unfortunately her voice is going to pay the price. Her body her choice though.

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I never believed she quit smoking in the first place. Unfortunately her voice is going to pay the price. Her body her choice though.

Obviously it's her choice, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that I feel let down and disappointed since she said that Chromatica was her "journey to healing and quit smoking."Ā :noparty:

monstrosity

Have you ever tried to quit smoking? Itā€™s so hard itā€™s been 3 years since Iā€™m constantly trying. Donā€™t blame her for tryingĀ 

dynamite

As much as I despise smoking it's her choice and nothing to do with us.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Monstruous said:

Have you ever tried to quit smoking? Itā€™s so hard itā€™s been 3 years since Iā€™m constantly trying. Donā€™t blame her for tryingĀ 

Where's the blame anywhere lol? No blame, no shame, none of that. I'm just disappointed.Ā :(

Ricardo

oh no... it's like she wasn't an adult that canĀ make her own choicesĀ Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Ā 

TEANUS

Means sheā€™s going through something, must be in the writing processĀ :huntyga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived