๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

the same people who get pressed at other fans not supporting her smoking, are the same ones that get pressed when we dare to point outย that her vocals are not nearly as good anymore as they were til some years agoย :excuseu:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It is her choice, why so let down? She is not being racist or homphobic, that would justify feeling let down for. :shrug:

Your idols will enjoy vices that you don't agree with often times. That's life.

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Gagas lil monster

Okay guys I feel like I need to the mother of you all right now. No matter where you stand let's keep it respectful. I've seen people from both sides of opinions being unnecessarily rude to one another. OP just had an opinion and expressed. They're allowed to do that. Y'all don't need to attack them. Feel free to disagree but do it with respect. For the same merit, OP you need to calm down a bit you have also been a little rude. I'm not on any ones side I just want everyone to treat each other with more kindnessย :kara:

With Peace and love

Runway

Maybe she did quit but relapsed. It happens and itโ€™s not easy to leave an addictionย 

Zilla

Enough.ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived