💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Why is it that I see these threads so late when I've been on the site all day? 

Some of the most beloved people in my life, including Gaga, like my Turkish family smoke.

We live to die anyway, right? Let life live, and mind your business.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

She helped me quit smoking by inspiring me with something I thought was true, but ended up being a lie.

How would you react?

You'd also be disappointed, so quit the theatrics for some likes.

It's great that you quit smoking because I know how hard it can be, and okay be grateful that Gaga helped inspire you to make that change but that's it. The fact you're disappointed and you're calling Gaga a liar because she's having a cigarette is just a little strange imo.

Please don't tell me to quit the theatrics when you literally made this thread. :bear:

RainingOnMe
Just now, JaysAMess said:

It's great that you quit smoking because I know how hard it can be, and okay be grateful that Gaga helped inspire you to make that change but that's it. The fact you're disappointed and you're calling Gaga a liar because she's having a cigarette is just a little strange imo.

Please don't tell me to quit the theatrics when you literally made this thread. :bear:

Okay, but where did I call her a liar......... :bear:

I didn't.

And no, I posted this thread because it's an opinion section of the forum and your replies and most others here are so dramatic and rude for no reason. Jesus.

JaysAMess
18 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Okay, but where did I call her a liar......... :bear:

I didn't.

And no, I posted this thread because it's an opinion section of the forum and your replies and most others here are so dramatic and rude for no reason. Jesus.

You literally said: I thought was true, but ended up being a lie. Is that not calling Gaga a liar? 

I'm not being dramatic or rude, I just posted a simple gif of Rihanna, you came at me with an attitude.

ANYWAY, I'm not going to argue with you. I hope you continue to quit smoking - it's a tough thing to do, so you should be proud of yourself.

gypsy101
4 hours ago, Ricardo said:

oh no... it's like she wasn't an adult that can make her own choices Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

is that from Why Women Kill? i loved that show’s first season 

funkyhaus

The “it’s her life!1” comments are SO cringe :toofunny:

This is a Lady Gaga forum where people are free to discuss what they like 

RainingOnMe
10 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

The “it’s her life!1” comments are SO cringe :toofunny:

This is a Lady Gaga forum where people are free to discuss what they like 

This, but I didn't even say anything disrespectful, shady, rude, or judgemental. People on here love to overreact and say the most for some likes, it's really sad. Like, I only made this thread because I'm concerned for her health and care about her a lot. But apparently that's "creepy" and "being over-invested" :toofunny:

Meanwhile some of these people literally bash her daily for her not having as much chart success as she used to lol. Talk about creepy and being over-invested. :lmao:

ceminay

Who cares? She doesn’t need anyone’s permission to smoke a cigarette, and doesn’t owe explanation for anything, especially smoking.

She finished filming a movie in less than 2 months, let the woman smoke her cig.

HuffsAhoy

I am so sick of the teenagers on this site getting personally offended over the decisions a grown woman makes :smh:  The Born This Way Foundation really needs to do a case study in mental illness in the stan world because, my god, some of y'all need serious professional help. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I am so sick of the teenagers on this site getting personally offended over the decisions a grown woman makes :smh:  The Born This Way Foundation really needs to do a case study in mental illness in the stan world because, my god, some of y'all need serious professional help. 

Oh I know YOU aren't replying in MY thread.

You're the person that was against necessary lockdowns and many other necessary precautions like social distancing during a dangerous pandemic. I think maybe the Born This Way Foundation should conduct a case study of mental illness on you.

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Oh I know YOU aren't replying in MY thread.

You're the person that was against necessary lockdowns and many other necessary precautions like social distancing during a dangerous pandemic. I think maybe the Born This Way Foundation should conduct a case study of mental illness on you.

There is no need to be defensive and rude. 

You must be confusing me with another user because I have never been against any of those things. :oprah: I simply offered legitimate critical commentary. But, this is not the appropriate thread for this conversation. I hope you're able to cool off and find peace this evening; it seems you're very devastated by Gaga's decision to smoke today. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

CHIPCHROME

Unless its m*th , cr*ck, or h*roin... who cares???

Aphasic

Trying to quit smoking is one of the most difficult things one can do even more so if one starts at a young age which I suppose Gaga started in late teens early 20s

spector
44 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Unless its m*th , cr*ck, or h*roin... who cares???

your lungs? 🤡

stella + elliot = stelliot

GagaSine
29 minutes ago, spector said:

your lungs? 🤡

Okay and low grade pain killers like tylenol kill your liver? We're all gonna die one day, if smoking brings her peace or comfort or just calms her down, let her smoke.

Casual sex is also risky but lots of people do it. Because it feels good.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived