💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

pop a 911
55 minutes ago, Mr S said:

It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. As long as she knows the consequences (compromised lungs meaning her dancing and vocals will suffer, plus she will sound manlier and manlier). Not to mention her skin will age terribly.

I think she looks fine :ally:NY-AH917_HOFFMA_G_20100628190252.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I don't consider her smoking any of my business, but I will say, I don't think it's wrong for fans to express concern over her smoking. It is known to exasperate issues surrounding fibromyalgia.

As long as you are being respectful, expressing concern is fine.

Thank you.

The "iTs sO cReEpY!!1!!" and "iTs hEr lIfE!!!1!" comments are literally so disturbing. I'm..... sorry..... for caring about the wellbeing of Gaga???? :awkney:

But I'm not surprised. It's always the same people.

And obviously it's not my life or my business but it's literally going to be her demise if she continues, but once again, so be it, I guess. :bear:

Chromatica Island

It's hard to quit smoking people

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Go Away Reaction GIF

She helped me quit smoking by inspiring me with something I thought was true, but ended up being a lie.

How would you react?

You'd also be disappointed, so quit the theatrics for some likes.

Chic
5 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Shallow performances are gonna be real rough soon :bear:

Performing ever again? Gaga? :ladyhaha: Hard to believe!

Starlit

I started again too as free nearly a year off it. The good news is the more you stop the less you want to go back to it. She’ll quit for good one day, when she’s ready. And stop giving her a hard time. She’s a traumatised individual; she’s not going mad with alcohol and drugs. I’d rather her smoke a cigarette than do cocaine 

Monsieur D

She's a free woman.

It's not our deal. 

She can do whatever she wants :ohwell:

JusKeepBreathin

I don't care about her smoking but even the guy behind her seems a little bothered. It's dinner people are all around you go smoke somewhere else. It's very entitled.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Naak Le Vaar

I have faith Gaga knows what she's doing. She's a smart business woman. I don't think she would jeopardize her talent like that. She said she chainsmoked before recording most of the Chromatica songs, so seemingly it's not doing that much damage to her. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

River

I give another scenario

she quit

but she likes to smoke 1 cigarette at a party with a drink every few months

and this is the cigarette :teehee:

Some quitters does that after a while when they gain full control on their body and the cigarettes..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, River said:

I give another scenario

she quit

but she likes to smoke 1 cigarette at a party with a drink every few months

and this is the cigarette :teehee:

Some quitters does that after a while when they gain full control on their body and the cigarettes..

Gwyneth Paltrow tease

”Paltrow has admitted to smoking onecigarette a week, describing her guilty pleasure as being, "my one light American Spirit that I smoke once a week, on Saturday night". The action star is known to hand roll his cigarettes (according to this interview with ELLE U.S.), with no apparent plans to quit.”

Spoiler

3-F7342-C0-AE59-4-D8-E-8876-51-F25-EAC4-

Luna Lovegood

It’s her body and choice but yeah I can’t help it but feeling worried for her health 

luna’s advocate

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived