Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

Regina George

Let her do whatever she wants to with her life.. :bear: For god’s sake if she wants to then let her be. It is legal. So what’s the problem?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

As a former smoker this is triggering lmao 

She likely never stopped by the way. She's been photographed smoking for her entire career. It is what it is, it's her life.

This is just a curiosity, cause I could care less if she is smoking or not, it's her problems to deal with. May I ask you why you think she never stopped? To me given my own experience, first time I tried it, after a month I was back at it again, then some years after, 5 months after I was smoking again. I just find it weird that people think she lying when she is saying she stopped, even if just for a few months, cause that's what's happened to many people i know, eventually some of us stopped completely, others are still smoking.

LG666
52 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Have you ever tried to quit smoking? It’s so hard it’s been 3 years since I’m constantly trying. Don’t blame her for trying 

Yes. I honestly believe you can quit if you put your mind to it. The mind and body are interconnected in magical ways.

I used to smoke regularly years ago. I stopped cold turkey for a few years but now will enjoy one when I'm on vacation (like every 6 months), purely for the taste. But it's not a requirement and I can easily say no.

I'm a believer in that addiction can be conquered with the right mindset. 

LG666

I wonder how many gays that are attacking her for her choices are also sniffing p*ppers... just saying.

monstrosity
1 minute ago, LG666 said:

Yes. I honestly believe you can quit if you put your mind to it. The mind and body are interconnected in magical ways.

I used to smoke regularly years ago. I stopped cold turkey for a few years but now will enjoy one when I'm on vacation (like every 6 months), purely for the taste. But it's not a requirement and I can easily say no.

Congrats king!! And yes it’s true but personally I smoke as an unhealthy coping mechanism, which makes quitting more difficult. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Yall are either 14 or too extra.

Or both.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Magui
2 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Same here. Although I must say it took me a few attempts to stop. Nowadays, sometimes depending on the situation, usually if I'm at weddings :ladyhaha: with some friends i smoke one, just for the taste, however it's very rarely.

SKANK

I don't consider her smoking any of my business, but I will say, I don't think it's wrong for fans to express concern over her smoking. It is known to exasperate issues surrounding fibromyalgia.

As long as you are being respectful, expressing concern is fine.

Tony31511

Like others have said: it’s her body, her choice. I also understand that as fans we want the best for her. I personally don’t smoke (I’ve tried it a few times but I didn’t like it at all, just wasn’t for me) but some people start and have a hard time quitting. Maybe she’s not doing it as frequently as we think? Who knows.

But if I’m going to be completely honest, I don’t want to see a sharp decline in the quality of her singing voice. It would just be kind of sad as a fan to see your idol struggle to hit those famous notes we all love. I hate seeing the pain in her face when she has a hard time singing a certain part of a song. Might be kind of selfish of me but I want Gaga to be at her best when she’s performing. I also don’t want the world to start making fun of her and saying “Lady Gaga can’t sing like she used to”. But I trust her and she knows her body better than anyone else.

S0436

It’s her choice, but it will take her range from her voice in the long term for sure if she carries on.  Maybe Celine Dion could give her a pep talk

celine dion GIF

PartySick

I'm less worried about her voice than I am about her health :laughga:

Let's be real, even if she chain smoked three packs a day she'd still be one of the best singers alive :yennefer: it's obvious she's just a social smoker though.

It's also obvious that this isn't really any of our business :huntyga:

🖤

NewUsername

To those people saying "she's an adult, she can make her own choices", nobody is pretending that isn't the case. It's perfectly understandable we care about the health of an artist we love + smoking is bad for your voice and guess what in the end is THE most important thing for a singer? We're not holding it against her, we just think it's a pity.

Darcklighter22

It'll be round 3 with Zane for the next album promo interview :huntyga:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived