Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Living said:

She’s never stopped, she says it all the time as it helps sell the story she is telling. Usually around an album launch. 

Oh yes

Stopping smoking the best way to sell the album

Everyone here is doing to much, lmao

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

Who gives a damn we all do it. I smoke one or two every weekend 

Living
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Oh yes

Stopping smoking the best way to sell the album

Everyone here is doing to much, lmao

Nice, that’s not what I said. 

Everytime SHE talks about smoking it’s when she is asked while promoting an album. She claims that the album has ‘cured’ her and she has quit smoking when she hasn’t.

Can’t believe I had to explain that to someone on her, wow 

Glamourpuss

It used to bother me that she smoked but I don't really care anymore. She knows the health risks and it's her choice. I've also smoked the odd cigarette now and again when I've had anxiety so who am I to judge. I do worry about her damaging her voice but I'm sure she takes good care of it. 

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Living said:

Everytime SHE talks about smoking it’s when she is asked while promoting an album. She claims that the album has ‘cured’ her and she has quit smoking when she hasn’t.

She talks about it and is asked about it when promoting an album

Because that's when she talks lol

Album release = more interviews = more questions

She said she was depressed and was smoking all day long

And that making Chromatica cured her from the depression and she didn't feel the need to smoke anymore

That doesn't mean she'll never do it again

It's still an addiction and she's still a human

It has nothing to do with selling a story*

Talking about the depressed part would be enough

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Magui
11 minutes ago, Living said:

I thought she said that while doing the album she was smoking a lot. Then after she stopped cold turkey. I didn't get the idea that the album "cured". That doesn't mean she is lying. It means that stopping smoking for her, unfortunately is going to be a hell of a journey. Cause she tried a few times now and she goes back to it. It took me a few attempts to stop, my sister, i don't know how many times she tried by now and relapsed again. I don't why people just assume she is laying when this is what happens to most people that try to quit smoking.

Mocchi

Do you really care? Listen to her music and let the woman do whatever the f**k she wants

holy scheisse

As a former smoker this is triggering lmao 

She likely never stopped by the way. She's been photographed smoking for her entire career. It is what it is, it's her life.

GagaSine

I never see these kinds of thread when she drinks alcohol even though that is also detrimental to your health :crossed:

Mr S

It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. As long as she knows the consequences (compromised lungs meaning her dancing and vocals will suffer, plus she will sound manlier and manlier). Not to mention her skin will age terribly.

Living
22 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

She talks about it and is asked about it when promoting an album

Because that's when she talks lol

Album release = more interviews = more questions

She said she was depressed and was smoking all day long

And that making Chromatica cured her from the depression and she didn't feel the need to smoke anymore

That doesn't mean she'll never do it again

It's still an addiction and she's still a human

It has nothing to do with selling a story*

Talking about the depressed part would be enough

Honestly CBA, you can go back and watch interviews from Born This Way, C2C, Joanne and Chromatica where she claims the same thing to give weight to the album cycle story. 

do the work :trollga:

holy scheisse
36 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Ok, I know it's her choice and everything but 1. I feel so bad because she's gonna ruin her voice with the smoking.

And 2. (I know I'm gonna get dragged for saying this) But her being a public figure and saying things like she quit smoking and that she's "never going to smoke again" really sets a bad example for those people who are struggling with quitting smoking, because in a way or another it ends up having an influence on them.

please don't quote me, thank u.

Quoting/dragging u,

So bc she is a celebrity she ought to transcend the challenges of addiction to set a good example for other addicted persons.. How unfair of you to hold her responsible for other people's recovery :neyde: anybody that would go back to smoking bc they see lady Gaga do it in a photo is already in a precarious place with their addiction/mental health in the first place.

LG666

OMG y'all, she's a grown woman and can choose her own vices. 

Life is impermanent anyways. Everyone is bound to die. Why not enjoy the ride with a smoke here and there when she wants to? Y'all act like this is the end of the world. It isn't. 

Stop policing her. Damn.

monstrosity

This is so annoying this woman literally fought weed and cocaine addictions while suffering from PTSD and people are disappointed that she smoked a cigarette while celebrating the wrap of a Ridley Scott movie (I personally would be wasted af) lmao give her break. She can still sing better than virtually anybody on the planet. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived