💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Smoking Again

RainingOnMe

Featured Posts

monstrosity
Just now, RainingOnMe said:

Where's the blame anywhere lol? No blame, no shame, none of that. I'm just disappointed. :(

It’s just that every single time she’s spotted with a cig there’s a thread like, it’s annoying and it’s not helping anybody

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

no offence but y'all put too much emotional investment in her life it's kinda creepy. Why would anyone feel "let down" by a celebrity smoking?  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

LaLa

babies there is no use discussing it every time we see her with a cigarette. She's smoked literally the whole time we've "known" her, try not to think about it if it bothers you that much 

flyaway

It's up to her. 

She knows the consequences of smoking. She's a grown up. 

IllusionLover

Ok, I know it's her choice and everything but 1. I feel so bad because she's gonna ruin her voice with the smoking.

And 2. (I know I'm gonna get dragged for saying this) But her being a public figure and saying things like she quit smoking and that she's "never going to smoke again" really sets a bad example for those people who are struggling with quitting smoking, because in a way or another it ends up having an influence on them.

please don't quote me, thank u.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lilbit
4 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Ok, I know it's her choice and everything but 1. I feel so bad because she's gonna ruin her voice with the smoking.

And 2. (I know I'm gonna get dragged for saying this) But her being a public figure and saying things like she quit smoking and that she's "never going to smoke again" really sets a bad example for those people who are struggling with quitting smoking, because in a way or another it ends up having an influence on them.

Bye. It’s a cigarette. People have been smoking cigarettes for centuries. She might face the consequences one day. Oops. This isn’t 4th grade…adults smoke cigarettes. Some smoke a lot. Some smoke one a year. Some once a month. Others all day. They all know what’s good. They’re not worried about Lady Gaga. TRUST. Grow up. 
I used to smoke a pack a day, and successfully quit without once correlating Gaga with a cigarette, and seeing her smoke does nothing to me now. Like what? 

MonSwiftAnton

She's italian, of course she smokes. It's wild to me how old the people get there. When I've been there it's been shocking to me how many smokers there are.

Lmao loads of people who quit smoking start again or have an occasional cig especially after drinking etc. Wasn’t this at the wrap party?

She’s been doing a pretty intense amount of filming. Let her smoke lol

If it has an impact on her voice maybe she’ll switch to a vape tho lol :ohwell:

Living

She’s never stopped, she says it all the time as it helps sell the story she is telling. Usually around an album launch. 

monstrosity
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Exactly. I tried to quit smoking thanks to the Zane Lowe Chromatica interview but I was unsuccessful because of a picture of her smoking in Italy. I contacted a bunch of lawyers and I am going to sue her, they say I will certainly win the case and be filthy rich.

Jnick81

Let the free woman do what she wants. 
She kills it every time ❤️

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

*quoting you*

In what way is this a bad example

If anything, it just shows that everyone is struggling with stopping smoking

No matter who you are

It can even be a little bit helpful to see that

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

StuckInMyMind

Chromatica didn’t help me quit smoking so I doubt it really made much of an impact on her especially since we were in lockdown when it was released...

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived