Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y

I don’t believe sh!t anymore until Gaga Tweets herself 

FameHookah
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

I do wonder if the tracks on the remix album would all or mostly adhere to the 90s house music sound that Chromatica itself was designed with, or if it will branch into other genres. I’m definitely open to the latter :enigma: Would love some unique and unexpected takes from a variety of producers

The end result is barely 90's (only alice sounds like a true 90's song) the demos were more house, i guess this "remix" album its going to be more hyperpop looking at these names.

WTF is MDNA

Zedd

Well, I probably would prefer The Black Madonna remixes instead of the ones from BloodClot 

lilboyblue

I'm sure it's not going to be straight up hyper-pop, but if these new potential remixes actually go there, I wouldn't really hate the direction. I mean, that would actually be a progression for Gaga, and if she signs off on that then I'm on board. I'll judge them when I hear them.

It's a remix project, if there's any perfect time to experiment with new sounds, this would really be it.

Anderson123

It’s so exhausting to read what the fans say to Bloodpop or pretty much DEMAND like little managers. How do they have the audacity to call these artists D-Listers? Ok let’s get Michael Jackson, Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Whitney Houston, The Beatles, Madonna, Cher and Bowie on the phone cuz they only want legends. 

GovernmentHookah
On 5/9/2021 at 2:35 AM, FameHookah said:

The end result is barely 90's (only alice sounds like a true 90's song) the demos were more house, i guess this "remix" album its going to be more hyperpop looking at these names.

I really hope they keep the sound of the 90s in the remix album. 

Chesescake

People said it troll, but some of my favorite artists literally response the  tweet about remix.

Let's not pretending the whole non-mainstream LGBT music artist community was tried to trolling LM fanbase.

tototallyspies

i am kinda excited but it feels weird that gaga seems to have no idea about this, especially with stuff like the Rina collab, she is a little monster and it's kinda awkward that gaga probably has no idea she is collabing with her lmao

monstrosity
4 minutes ago, tototallyspies said:

i am kinda excited but it feels weird that gaga seems to have no idea about this, especially with stuff like the Rina collab, she is a little monster and it's kinda awkward that gaga probably has no idea she is collabing with her lmao

Lmao why would you say that? Because she hasn’t tweeted about it? Yall are really stupid I’m sorry but it’s the truth :ladyhaha:

monstrosity

See how social media ****ed up our brains? We’re at a point in civilisation where we consider that when someone doesn’t post or tweet about something, it automatically means that he or she doesn’t care about it

it’s absurd 

Mr Oak
12 minutes ago, tototallyspies said:

Rina herself said that Gaga and her team know about her (considering her opening for the tour) so she's obviously aware of the collab:poot:

tototallyspies
5 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Lmao why would you say that? Because she hasn’t tweeted about it? Yall are really stupid I’m sorry but it’s the truth :ladyhaha:

true, she could have been working on it in some capacity while shooting the movie. a busy queen

Archived