💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
9 hours ago, Born This Way said:

Scrap the whole thing. They make the worst hyperpop music. I can't stand the awful voice modulation they do to be androgynous. 

This is just going to be an embarrassing "hyperpop" atrocity. BloodPop might as well ask the XCX stans who think they're artists to hop on the rest of the album.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
7 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

This is just going to be an embarrassing "hyperpop" atrocity. BloodPop might as well ask the XCX stans who think they're artists to hop on the rest of the album.

charli and rina are not hyper pop and dorian is the only one who is considered that i would think. but go off 

RainingOnMe
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

charli and rina are not hyper pop and dorian is the only one who is considered that i would think. but go off 

I am speaking about Dorian on Replay and only that. The fact that that's happening is embarrassing and will absolutely ruin the song for me and many others.

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

I am speaking about Dorian on Replay and only that. The fact that that's happening is embarrassing and will absolutely ruin the song for me and many others.

is it confirmed it would be replay, if this were actually true?

Stephen

I’m so over the fans shitting on Blood and the idea of the remix album. You guys suck. If you don’t want it just be quiet. 

RainingOnMe
9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I’m so over the fans shitting on Blood and the idea of the remix album. You guys suck. If you don’t want it just be quiet. 

We wanted a real remix album with actual talented producers. Not a hyperpop parody album featuring people from his friend circle.

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

this is all fake as hell and i can’t believe you’re falling for this 

The fact that there’s people asking, he’s answering, and other people like Charli and Dorian ARE WORKING on it...doesn’t that give SOME kind of validity? I mean I’ve been a fan through all lies and stuff too but this is literally in the works rn and it just makes sense for it to come out.

why are there so many people trying to like kill peoples hopes on this? Like let us at least think it’s gonna happen for a bit. 

ProfessionalClown
50 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

“Charli and rina are not hyperpop”

yet Charli is considered the “queen of hyperpop” by VICE and rina has gotten into the genre with her EP.

sis....:saladga:

ProfessionalClown
19 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

We wanted a real remix album with actual talented producers. Not a hyperpop parody album featuring people from his friend circle.

Stuff like this makes me realize why people hate us little monsters :yennefer:

Jose P
54 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Charli definitely is though, AG Cook is literally her executive producer. Hyperpop and PC are broad terms to describe everything that either comes from PC Music or has been derived from it, whether it’s old school hyperpop like Hannah Diamond or the newer ones like 100 gecs, Slayyyter or Dorian.

PEZ

I do wonder if the tracks on the remix album would all or mostly adhere to the 90s house music sound that Chromatica itself was designed with, or if it will branch into other genres. I’m definitely open to the latter :enigma: Would love some unique and unexpected takes from a variety of producers

⚡🐲

Chromatography
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

“Charli and rina are not hyperpop”

yet Charli is considered the “queen of hyperpop” by VICE and rina has gotten into the genre with her EP.

sis....:saladga:

ok

franminervini

Oh my gosh you complain for everything. If you don't want the remix album then don't come spreading negativity! You are so tiring at this point :bye:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived