Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Itz927

Y’all act like some children and truly ruin the fun of this forum. Acting as if Gaga is end all be all. A world pandemic can happen, she can release one of the best albums in recent years. But y’all drag the f out of your fav over some promo and music videos. Log of the internet please and let the rest of us enjoy what mother IS able to provide us. No one is forcing y’all to come on here and constantly complain, but y’all seriously act so vial towards are as if you know her personally. Her job is to provide music and make money. Don’t like the way in which she does that. Move on!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erfaan

IMO, this is a brilliant strategy. If there's any hope left of reviving the era, it's re-packaging the remix album with the original, shoot a new cover and release a music video along with one of the tracks. If she's smart, she should release Sour Candy with someone like Megan or Doja. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

It will happen and Gaga doesn’t have to approve or acknowledge it!!!

Because the remix will be Chromatica (Bloodpop’s version) :billie:

Delulu Rogers

Just to get 1 thing straight, it’s NOT disrespectful to not believe bloodpop or question his sincerity considering what this fandom has been through over the years with broken promises and hype that leads to nowhere. Bloodpop also seems like the type to tease a remix album just because ARTPOP was getting more attention than chromatica. 

Delulu Rogers
11 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

IMO, this is a brilliant strategy. If there's any hope left of reviving the era, it's re-packaging the remix album with the original, shoot a new cover and release a music video along with one of the tracks. If she's smart, she should release Sour Candy with someone like Megan or Doja. 

True but that would be like a slap in the face for BP. Kpop fans would riot and rightfully so. Let’s be real, if a remix album does come out, it’ll get less attention by gaga than chromatica did

erfaan
23 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

True but that would be like a slap in the face for BP. Kpop fans would riot and rightfully so. Let’s be real, if a remix album does come out, it’ll get less attention by gaga than chromatica did

But Megan/Doja would just feature and BP would still be in the song!

Rat Boy

Whatever I’ll get hyped when it’s on Spotify. :ohwell:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

HuffsAhoy

I'm ready to party like it's 1999 :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Aphasic

I feel he just trolling at this point. I don't think Gaga has the time to be fully involved in creating a whole new album even if it's a remix album. Girl must be exhausted.

Gagaplayer315

All we asked for was Babylon Haus Labs :huntyga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPI2ZOpKYojiuC9O39TdX

Starmie25

Some of y'all should be grateful you still got a full album, along with 3 music videos. So many artist's artists would kil for that type of platform and budget. It's obvious Gaga really did spoil y'all too much when she was all over the map witu the excessive promo during 2008-2013. 

edit: it's okay to be disappointed but some stans really do go all out to drag her for almost, anything music related tbh. Remix albums are dope go see Kelela

steven

Am I the only one who is just not that excited about a remix album... I mean, Chromatica is turning 1 this month, wouldn't it be wise to just move on and concentrate on other projects. 

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived