💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm inclined to believe you 'cause every time I type "I-" my phone wants to correct it to "I-Hate-Gay" and idek why :laughga:

In my case everytime I want to type gay and it autocorrects me to Gaga 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

In my case everytime I want to type gay and it autocorrects me to Gaga 

At least those are synonyms :diane:

🖤

rinasawachanta

I really don't understand why so much hate towards BloodPop, when thanks to him we have a Gaga album that is, first of all, pop. Secondly, one of her best produced albums if not the best. I really get fed up with the monsters who are tied to the past and just want Gaga to go back to working with the same old producers, with the illusion of reissuing the experiences and affections they associate with those past eras. When, in truth, if this were to happen, they would be utterly disappointed and dissatisfied ONCE AGAIN. I think the smartest thing Gaga can do is to handle herself as she does now and do what she feels like doing, without giving in to pressure from obsessed fans. If Chromatica teaches us anything, in fact, it's that she's nobody's plastic doll and that the "monsters" (who aren't exactly the fans, we know) torture her.

tylerjs

Not super interested in the remix album to be honest, but appreciative as ever of anything Gaga does for us. That said, Gaga tweeting about it wouldn’t even be enough for me to believe it at this stage in my fandom timeline :selena: I’ll believe it when I see it available to play on Spotify. Anyway, here’s to hoping she’s able to bring the power of Chromatica’s intended rollout to some new creation in the future. I miss Gaga a lot these days. I know she isn’t on social media as much and is busier than ever, not to mention a lot of LMs treat her and her friends so poorly…but at the end of the day, I miss when she’d jump online and talk to us, do tons of interviews, street looks to match eras, etc. and I especially miss the way she would explode onto the music scene with a new album after years of silence. It always felt like old friends seeing each other in person again after a long time apart. Hoping to see our girl back in full force again soon :kara: 

xoxo joanne :ally:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ProfessionalClown

The fact that he’s constantly saying it’s happening, has worked with producers, contacted gaga, and is very adamant makes me believe it is 100% coming this year.

im guessing a summer release? Many places will be open to a certain capacity due to vaccines being way more available to everyone. It’ll just make sense to release it. Especially with the idea that Broadway will open back up 100% in September. It’ll only make sense that some places will open to a more safe capacity in summer.

maybe we’ll give a second life to chromatica and finally get a pt.2 of the era :giveup:

ProfessionalClown
22 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I honestly don’t like remix albums that much. Club FN was cute but I could have lived without it honestly. But I am excited to hear new collabs that will hopefully be there. 

As much as I loved FN, most of the songs didn’t seem like they were meant to be remixed.

chromatica is a huge throwback to 90’s house and electronic music, which every song was remixed to death. I feel like every song on the album can have a really good remix.

Sour Candy, Free Woman, 911, Sine From Above, Enigma, and Alice could 10000% be certified club bops for ages if remixed right.

Married the Night

Wont trust it until Gaga says it. Period. 

pop a 911

the way some of you reply to admin.. anigif_sub-buzz-3094-1566875145-1.gif?ou

:interestinga: I’m just bitter I still haven’t received my calendar I paid for 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Harry Kat
2 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

I'm sorry, but they can keep it.

Just leave Chromatica behind and step into a new era please.

That's why I hate this fanbase sometimes! One second they are like God she forgot about Chromatica, she is not promoting it, she doesn't care and when she's about to do something about this album you are like no, we don't care now, move on etc. :bear:

If you don't care then fine! Personally, I'm here for a remix album with new collaborations since I always enjoy her remix albums and the Chromatica remixes too. I don't think that a new era will happen before the end of 2022! She has a new movie coming this year, this means promo interviews and TV appearances for the movie, awards season early 2022, the new Tony Bennett collaboration album, Enigma show, maybe the rumored Top Gun theme song.. So yeah it's not a bad idea to give us something Chromatica related this year! 

ajmsamuel
21 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

As much as I loved FN, most of the songs didn’t seem like they were meant to be remixed.

chromatica is a huge throwback to 90’s house and electronic music, which every song was remixed to death. I feel like every song on the album can have a really good remix.

Sour Candy, Free Woman, 911, Sine From Above, Enigma, and Alice could 10000% be certified club bops for ages if remixed right.

this. they have good feel

kindest regards

Haiydar

Well the idea that it’s got all these random collabs make me dislike it more. I really don’t get why they can’t make a chromatica side B. One cd with the remixes and one with new tracks. And also I don’t think her team of her would tease it yet since it’s not done.

dit

ok I think it is finally safe to say that it is actually happening and that he isnt trolling. Gaga would not allow THIS level of lies and trolling to happen around her own work. She's let a lot slide and probably laughs at some of the torlling her collaborator do but yeah I dont think she'd like it if her collaborators blatantly lied about something like this

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Lumiere said:

Honestly i'd rather have new songs because remixes RARELY does it for me. But i'll take anything at this point.

Let’s hope we get a bonus track 🥺

Leoooo

Jesus Christ I opened this thread so happy that we are getting some more Gaga content, (why would anybody here NOT want that?)

Only to read post upon post of pure negative sassy trash, god some people here need to log off for good.

Anyway, Sick! I cant wait for it and I am sure they are all having a great time working on the new stuff, dont you all realise it could possibly be even better than the original? and be given the push it didnt get to have, that literally most of you complained didnt happen?

BE EXCITED FFS

Scream Queens Peace GIF by FOX TV

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived