Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You guys have a talent in shutting down every discussion like that :bear:

Yes:derpga: Please @Admin, use your censorship power and ban the infidel:firega:

Property of @Whale

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Hope it's true but I just can't trust him :shrug:

HE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TWEET THIS FIFTEEN TIMES IF BOBBY DID NOT SAY ITS OKAY. 

maybe if you guys were more selective about what you got excited over you would actually be able to enjoy an ACTUAL confirmation when you get it

NichuuB
11 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Does Pablo Vittar being involved mean he'll be contributing vocals? Or does he also just produce remixes, like a DJ? 

She just sings, idek if she produces songs, even though i know she participates in the making of production ( but i guess it's more artistic-wise)

Property of @Whale

Anderson123

The way they ask him and reply to him is disgusting lol. I hope none of you are like that. Embarrasing to be a “little monster” sometimes. 

Pretty Please
Just now, Anderson123 said:

The way they ask him and reply to him is disgusting lol. I hope none of you are like that. Embarrasing to be a “little monster” sometimes. 

They are like this unfortunately. Its rampant. The mature fans have seemingly moved on and enjoy things casually. The ones whose lives are apparently dependent on new gaga content are the ones still engaging and by engaging i mean harassing. 

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Mister G said:

Bloodclot omg that name lol

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

It seems a bit mean and disrespectful to call him bloodclot when he's the one who encouraged her to make music when she was too depressed to do it. 

45 minutes ago, PartySick said:

NOT BLOODCLOT :lmao:

I don't even care about a remix album, especially if it's going to be polluted with random features :toofunny: if Gaga wants to do something with Chromatica, I'm 100% here. Otherwise, I can wait for the TonyGa album and Gucci :tony:

its my autocorrect :toofunny: im so sorry

BF18-E8-BD-A527-49-EB-A32-B-14-D746-D942

:air:

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't cuz i have a serious fear of hurting people (and sometimes this is a problem)

Property of @Whale

Ricardo
29 minutes ago, Bae said:

Why is everyone pestering him about the Haus Labs mix but not the Free Woman demo version? 

The taste is questionable. :yennefer:

thank you, I'm hoping there's a Free Woman 90s house remix thrown there that resembles the demo :enigma:

ajmsamuel

is not maybe new music but is something new.. maybe a new cover or new pics. or features. tbh if they just add the free woman demo and haus labs babble on thing ill be completly satisfied

kindest regards

lilboyblue
5 minutes ago, NicoB said:

She just sings, idek if she produces songs, even though i know she participates in the making of production ( but i guess it's more artistic-wise)

Let me manifest a new verse or two in some of these songs

praise gospel GIF

ajmsamuel
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

thank you, I'm hoping there's a Free Woman 90s house remix thrown there that resembles the demo :enigma:

this. 

kindest regards

NichuuB
1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

Let me manifest a new verse or two in some of these songs

praise gospel GIF

And new production and sounds as well

4.gif

Property of @Whale

Enigma
8 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

HE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TWEET THIS FIFTEEN TIMES IF BOBBY DID NOT SAY ITS OKAY. 

maybe if you guys were more selective about what you got excited over you would actually be able to enjoy an ACTUAL confirmation when you get it

Maybe if it was real they would do a proper announcement :bear:

What is she? A GarageBand indie artist?

She’s one of the biggest pop stars in the world, it’s cheap and anticlimactic to have her producer spill stuff like that while she never talks about her projects :awkney:

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived