💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Shaney

Why is everyone pestering him about the Haus Labs mix but not the Free Woman demo version? 

The taste is questionable. :yennefer:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

"Bloodpop trolls fans all the time!"

Where? How many times? How constant are we talking about? Are y'all still hung up about "soon"? :ladyhaha:

PropaGaga
7 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Her remixes havent really been that good and usually she just lets the dj/producer so what they want with it..with no added value tbh

That's what a remix is :triggered:

lilboyblue
11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If she’s too busy to post, clearly she’s too busy to be involved. So this remix album thing isn’t hers. No interest in it, she can just put her name on it and call it a day.

Just don't buy it. End.

Enigma
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

I promise you she has a life outside Instagram

... okay... you just said she was too busy to write a 240 characters message on social media because she’s filming... meaning she’s too busy to work on a remix album as well

Yet the album is apparently happening right now

If she’s too busy to be involved yet it’s being made... that means she’s not involved

2+2 lol

VasilisVas

Not interested and was never interested in remix albums. Some remixes are actually horrendous. I’ll only care if an extra new song or 2 are included as “bonuses” which I highly doubt. At this point, forget the lame remix album and keep it moving. I’ll even take C3C and I’m not even into jazz music. 

Enigma
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Just don't buy it. End.

You guys have a talent in shutting down every discussion like that :bear:

Admin
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

you just said she was too busy to write a 240 characters message on social media because she’s filming

Huh? I didn't.

Dr Fudge
48 minutes ago, Eggs said:

Bobby or Gaga would surely have stepped in by this point if the Remix album weren't happening. I think it's a certainty at this point, right?

This. It would just be mean to drag us along with no intent on making it happen. Even though us little monsters can be annoying, it isn’t exactly an act of kindness to play with our emotions. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

lilboyblue

Does Pablo Vittar being involved mean he'll be contributing vocals? Or does he also just produce remixes, like a DJ? 

MaybeKermit
5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

That's what a remix is :triggered:

Omg now that I read it it doesnt make sense indeed :rip:

I meant to say that if she really collabs with Rina/Pablo on a remix, I expect sth different than just the original one with a new verse, or a botched dj version with distorted vocals :(

lilboyblue
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You guys have a talent in shutting down every discussion like that :bear:

Only for "discussions" that contain nothing but whining and twisted assumptions. :bear:

SevenWonder

Dumb question: If there is a remix album, does any SPS count towards Chromatica? Or is its own thing?

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived