Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Admin
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

they’re constantly showing more interest in her projects than she does herself

You can't possibly know how interested or not interested she is in her project. She's not on social media.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
Just now, Admin said:

You can't possibly know how interested or not interested she is in her project. She's not on social media.

Her posting nothing about her projects (but posting ads constantly) and dropping her era after a couple months is a pretty good sign of disinterest :vegas:

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

NOT BLOODCLOT :lmao:

I don't even care about a remix album, especially if it's going to be polluted with random features :toofunny: if Gaga wants to do something with Chromatica, I'm 100% here. Otherwise, I can wait for the TonyGa album and Gucci :tony:

We love a mod with a sense of humor and who doesn't take this stuff too seriously :diane:

chaeri pls

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The way y’all believe this man :awkney:

either her producers are constantly bullshitting us OR they’re constantly showing more interest in her projects than she does herself

Either way it’s bad

okay i am not trying to be mean, but why the hell he's gonna troll us for doing a remix album, several times.If not believing the producer of the album,then who?

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Her posting nothing about her projects (but posting ads constantly) and dropping her era after a couple months is a pretty good sign of disinterest :vegas:

Well, she's been busy filming all these months.

If there's gonna be a Remix album, of course she has to approve the work. It's her name on it.

Enigma
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

okay i am not trying to be mean, but why the hell he's gonna troll us for doing a remix album, several times.If not believing the producer of the album,then who?

He’s been trolling everyone CONSTANTLY, where have you been?

There’s no one to believe when it comes to Gaga besides the Spotify notification that says “OUT NOW”. 

Admin
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Again, she's not on social media, what is being posted or not being posted on her social media account is not in any way indicative of how interested she is in her projects. She made 1 (one) post about House of Gucci, does that mean she's not interested in the movie either?

Not to mention that what you said is not even true — her timeline was full of posts about Chromatica in 2020.

Enigma
Just now, flyaway said:

Well, she's been busy filming all these months.

If there's gonna be a Remix album, of course she has to approve the work. It's her name on it.

If she’s too busy to post, clearly she’s too busy to be involved. So this remix album thing isn’t hers. No interest in it, she can just put her name on it and call it a day.

lilboyblue
30 minutes ago, Eggs said:

Oh God the little monstrosities in the replies are depressing 

They are embarrassing. :fail:

Harrassing Bloodpop about DJWS, and then being rude demanding stuff. Toxic.

Admin
Just now, Enigma said:

If she’s too busy to post, clearly she’s too busy to be involved.

I promise you she has a life outside Instagram

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

He’s been trolling everyone CONSTANTLY, where have you been?

Trolling everyone when?Yeah he said Babylon HL is coming and other things a year ago,but it’s up to Gaga when they gonna be released.We saw the Dom collab almost a year later so that’s not a problem 

Enigma
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Again, she's not on social media, what is being posted or not being posted on her social media account is not in any way indicative of how interested she is in her projects. She made 1 (one) post about House of Gucci, does that mean she's not interested in it either?

Not to mention that what you said is not even true — her timeline was full of posts about Chromatica in 2020.

If you don’t see anything weird with her delivering 5 passionate speeches about Haus Labs a month and attending every movie award show ever, while never posting anything about her music career (besides automated “buy it” ones), and doing one award show/performance a year, I don’t know what to tell you. 

MaybeKermit

Hmm feeling very weird about this remix album if it's true tbh...

Her remixes havent really been that good and usually she just lets the dj/producer so what they want with it..with no added value tbh so pleaaase let is be sth good ans new/fresh with new vocals, new bridges/verses/,...

Eggs
22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He's been blocking Gaga fans constantly on Twitter, even those who were kind to him, and apparently started doing it again yesterday. Then today people found out that he blocked DJWS, and suddendly he tweets about remix album. Idk it just feels like weird timing

So? Listen, I'm not Bloodpop's biggest fan but nothing he has done means he deserves to be bullied and harassed by entitled Little Monsters on Twitter. 

PunkTheFunk

I'll believe it when the sound of Plastic Doll feat. Rina Sawayama leaves my computer and enters my ear

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived