💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

Blood Cell better keep his word

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

but i really hope bloodclot isnt lying:enigma:

It seems a bit mean and disrespectful to call him bloodclot when he's the one who encouraged her to make music when she was too depressed to do it. 

LaFama

The way we just dont believe in anything anymore :fatcat:

When did we all stop believing in magic? Why did we put all our hopes in a box in the attic?

Its not a fedora u f*ck

GucciGa
8 minutes ago, Eggs said:

Oh God the little monstrosities in the replies are depressing 

Its disgusting. Nobody is going to want to work with Gaga bc of her fans. They harass and bully everyone she works with. Entitled. Bored little brats. 

😇

Lucas
10 minutes ago, Eggs said:

Oh God the little monstrosities in the replies are depressing 

He's been blocking Gaga fans constantly on Twitter, even those who were kind to him, and apparently started doing it again yesterday. Then today people found out that he blocked DJWS, and suddendly he tweets about remix album. Idk it just feels like weird timing

Admin
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

He's been blocking Gaga fans constantly on Twitter, even those who were kind to him, and apparently started doing it again yesterday.

Let's get it right: he's blocking fans because they are being nasty, not the other way around.

GucciGa
Just now, Lucas said:

He's been blocking Gaga fans constantly on Twitter, even those who were kind to him, and apparently started doing it again yesterday. Then today people found out that he blocked DJWS, and suddendly he tweets about remix album. Idk it just feels like weird timing

There's no proof he blocked DJWS is there? One screen cap that could be faked? Anything else? 

Good for him for blocking. More of her team need to do this. This fandom have been going around running their mouths off for too long knowing that Gaga won't react. Well now she uses her account about 3 times a year so I guess the fandom reaped what they sowed! 

😇

Lumiere

Honestly i'd rather have new songs because remixes RARELY do it for me. But i'll take anything at this point.

TimisaMonster

I'll believe it when I see it...:triggered:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lucas
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Let's get it right: he's blocking fans because they are being nasty, not the other way around.

I don't know, so many people on Twitter claimed he blocked them after they requested collabs in a respectful way when he asked who we want to see on the remix album :shrug:

A MESS

I don't know why but I feel like the HL version has some work done by someone who doesn't wanna be in it and that's why he's "trying"...or he was just talking about the fact that that was a rough mix and they have to polish it lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Enigma
7 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

also one more tease

8 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

also one more tease

The way y’all believe this man :awkney:

either her producers are constantly bullshitting us OR they’re constantly showing more interest in her projects than she does herself

Either way it’s bad

PartySick
19 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

but i really hope bloodclot isnt lying:enigma:

NOT BLOODCLOT :lmao:

I don't even care about a remix album, especially if it's going to be polluted with random features :toofunny: if Gaga wants to do something with Chromatica, I'm 100% here. Otherwise, I can wait for the TonyGa album and Gucci :tony:

🖤

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Archived