💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop tweets about the remix album-possible July drop

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

monstrosity
1 minute ago, tototallyspies said:

true, she could have been working on it in some capacity while shooting the movie. a busy queen

You seriously believe gaga has no idea bloodpop is remixing the album and has no idea who’s gonna be feature in it??

why would you stan someone like that? 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tototallyspies
2 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

You seriously believe gaga has no idea bloodpop is remixing the album and has no idea who’s gonna be feature in it??

why would you stan someone like that? 

no , you're right. it was wrong to think she didn't know about it just cuz she doesn't tweet about like bloodpop:fatcat:

zakariah

imagine if, after all this hype, we get a blessed madonna-esque remix album :billie:

vinster13
On 5/8/2021 at 3:31 AM, Secret said:

Dorian tweeted about loving replay some days ago

On 5/8/2021 at 3:09 AM, Rifek said:

Tbh I hope not I don’t love Dorian that much. They have a few good songs but their vocal delivery is always really bad to me

Secret
18 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Tbh I hope not I don’t love Dorian that much. They have a few good songs but their vocal delivery is always really bad to me

I don’t know them actually. I heard their version of positions and I did not like it very much (maybe it was supposed to be that way tho). Replay is one of my fav song so I hope they do something good with it

MonsterofFame
On 5/7/2021 at 3:57 PM, Lumiere said:

Honestly i'd rather have new songs because remixes RARELY do it for me. But i'll take anything at this point.

Same, but Club Future Nostalgia gives me hope for this. It included some new songs, and the remixes grew on me to the point where I often play the album as much as the original.

Archived