Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

KJ Apa shows off his crop top and abs

Kimmo

Featured Posts

weed

omg I thought the tiger's head in the reflection was my head at first :bon:

monstrosity

I love that crop top is becoming the hit trend in straight male fashion, small things like that are actually major steps in ending toxic masculinity 

A MESS
Just now, Monstruous said:

I love that crop top is becoming the hit trend in straight male fashion, small things like that are actually major steps in ending toxic masculinity 

the 80s called

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Tinnitus15

he's sooooo hoot.Still wonder if the alleged nude pics are his or not :oprah:

monstrosity
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Who is he? :ph34r:

An actor (he’s known for acting in a shitty show called riverdale)

Enigma
34 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Lol it’s not doing jack **** against toxic masculinity if you still need to stay within what’s trendy/acceptable

Like ok cool we won’t get called slurs anymore for wearing black nail polish and a crop top if we’re being generous, but we will be for wearing a dress by the very guys who partake in those trends because now it’s acceptable for them

monstrosity
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Lol it’s not doing jack **** against toxic masculinity if you still need to stay within what’s trendy/acceptable

Like ok cool we won’t get called slurs anymore for wearing black nail polish and a crop top if we’re being generous, but we will be for wearing a dress by the very guys who partake in those trends because now it’s acceptable for them

Maybe but it is actually changing, few years ago it would have been hard to imagine kid cudi with a flowered dress on SNL, again like I said it’s the small things 

Enigma
13 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Maybe but it is actually changing, few years ago it would have been hard to imagine kid cudi with a flowered dress on SNL, again like I said it’s the small things 

The fact we have to wait for straight guys to do it for it to become acceptable IS the issue :shrug:

Only change is now the oppressor can wear nail polish while they keep laughing at everything else we wear :neyde:

Archived