💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

Dayman
Just now, lestyoufall said:

It was when his gf was streaming Chromatica on release & she was like singing along & then he came in to say hi & SFA came on & he started laughing at Eltons part & was making fun of the way Elton sang his part & no one in the chat was laughing, his gf wasn’t laughing & so he repeated the “joke” like 3 times despite it not being a joke & was just him mocking Elton & imitating the way he sang & his gf finally laughed at it & he stopped doing it. I’ll try to find the video but she was streaming on twitch & idk if it saved to her page or not.

I guess everyone was so focused on them talking about Babylon Haus Labs that this just ended up forgotten...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
6 minutes ago, Helix said:

Honestly I hope Gaga starts working with women producers eventually and leaves the straight boys alone LMAO 

My dream is that she’ll just produce an entire album on her own. Maybe bring someone in later to polish it up, but that’s it.

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

I wished she got to produce an album entirely with SOPHIE... May she rest in power :messga:

YES that would've been a dream

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

My dream is that she’ll just produce an entire album on her own. Maybe bring someone in later to polish it up, but that’s it.

Yes I would LIVE for a self produced album

I think she made Venus?

She clearly has the talent and knowledge to pull it off

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

beaublue
38 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

I hate this fanbase sometimes, a lot of monsters are coming for Bloodpop and that's disgusting.

We don't get any proof of that and we have to believe djws ? The one who trolled us a lot of time ? (I know blood trolled us tho)

I don't get this base, and y'all will act like : be kind blablabla when Gaga will post something ?

And about LG6, before bloodpop's involvement. Djws said it was ARTPOP s little sister because he was the lead producer at first ! I'm so tired of us sometimes. And yes if Bloodpop said it doesn't sounds like a Gaga song, I guess he was right. 

Did The Cure sounds like a Lady Gaga masterpiece ? Absolutely not.

Did Alice or Replay sound like a Lady Gaga masterpiece ? Absolutely !

We have proof, he literally said in a message that he blocked him. Not to mention no ones “hating” on him. There are legitimate reasons why some fans don’t like him. He’s rude, he’s condescending, he openly mocks people & then acts as if we’re too dumb to even know he’s mocking us. He’s made nasty comments towards people Gaga has relationships with, has treated people she knows like crap. I’m trying to find the video but he openly mocked Elton for the way he sang in SFA & continued doing it for like 2 minutes until he got a laugh. His attitude just isn’t it. Does that make him a bad person? No, we don’t know him well enough to declare him as such but we have enough evidence to validate why we don’t like him. Maybe try to understand it instead of saying people are just hating on him cause that isn’t it.

beaublue
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I guess everyone was so focused on them talking about Babylon Haus Labs that this just ended up forgotten...

I’m pretty sure that was the livestream it was in. I remember him talking about the Haus Labs mix after doing it & then snapping at fans & being sarcastic. Like I said, I just don’t appreciate the superiority complex he has towards the fan base.

FameMonster01
5 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Yes I would LIVE for a self produced album

I think she made Venus?

She clearly has the talent and knowledge to pull it off

Yess she made Venus with madeon's help I think

and i was just so blown away when i found out about that! Back then i couldnt believe our girl could actually produce an amazing EDM track entirely by herself almost... She needs to do it more 

Julien Lockhart
2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

We have proof, he literally said in a message that he blocked him. Not to mention no ones “hating” on him. There are legitimate reasons why some fans don’t like him. He’s rude, he’s condescending, he openly mocks people & then acts as if we’re too dumb to even know he’s mocking us. He’s made nasty comments towards people Gaga has relationships with, has treated people she knows like crap. I’m trying to find the video but he openly mocked Elton for the way he sang in SFA & continued doing it for like 2 minutes until he got a laugh. His attitude just isn’t it. Does that make him a bad person? No, we don’t know him well enough to declare him as such but we have enough evidence to validate why we don’t like him. Maybe try to understand it instead of saying people are just hating on him cause that isn’t it.

I know that and by hate I meant on twitter.

I know he's a troll but don't forget DJWS trolled us a lot of time since ARTPOP, a lot of f'cking time ! I mean last week ? His Q&A ? LMAO 

They are both childmen and I'm sick of them but I didn't come on twitter or instagram to say : I dint like you djws or I don't like you Bloodpop. I don't care about them.

I only care about Gaga and her art.

I can see it, Bloodpop being mad because of us on twitter and then asked Gaga if they can scrap the remixes of Chromatica ? LMAO 

Oh and don't be fool monsters, djws knew for sure that the conversation will be on social media, he's not an idiot. Sounds like a childish battle between him and blood.

Anyways who knows ?

He ate my heart

LateToCult

Not these grown men fighting over a sliver of Gar’s attention. Wait...

Regina George

lol

”I don’t care tho” says him 2 hours after his last message :cryga:

FameMonster01

What if she started working on LG7 already and then she sees bloodpop and DJWS fighting, so she takes the album away from them and says " you fight, you dont get to keep it" .... just like she did at one of her tours

Is this what happened to original LG6 :bear:

FameMonster01
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

I think y'all never followed any producer

They all talk about their past work

And they all have their favourites

Linda Perry who made P!nk's Missundaztood album is talking about that record for 20 years

And it's a normal thing for a producer to do lol

Especially when you have credits on most of the tracklist and working on it change your life

exactly, it literally feels so personal for a producer

Like the album is their child, because they put so much effort into it

Helix
43 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

!!! I’ve thought the same. Like after Venus, it’d be cool to see her make something entirely of her own 

Archived