funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

JaysAMess
29 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Well nowadays it seems that he still lives on an ARTPOP bubble

tenor.gif

He's just being passionate, he's not hurting anyone.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEarCondom

I dont hate blood pop but he always kinda has given me a weird vibe.

Like the time Gaga cried about the album that was originally going to be released and Paul talked about it real quick on Instagram. Then Period Pop goes in only to be like "i dont like it". Sure she may of told him that it didnt feel true to her but I find it kind of rude say those words as if hes in charge. She actually sounded like she was happy to show him only for him to disapprove like he was her mother. For some reason I feel like he didnt like it only because Paul worked on it. He gives me "I know best" vibes. Paul isn't a saint but this whole thing is odd. Then to tease a remix album as soon as act II (a Paul produced record) was being brought up. It feels like hes trying to separate them like a clingy mother.

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

FameMonster01

the best thing about this is that gaga is literally sunbathing in italy not giving a damn lmaoo 

Mister G
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

the best thing about this is that gaga is literally sunbathing in italy not giving a damn lmaoo 

Watch her cut them both off and go back to working with RedOne and Fernando Garibay. TFM/BTW lovechild for LG7.

FameMonster01
Just now, Mister G said:

Watch her cut them both off and go back to working with RedOne and Fernando Garibay. TFM/BTW lovechild for LG7.

I said it earlier but this would SERIOUSLY be a dream of mine

she needs to go back to that industrial pop sound from BTW and AHS-LG5 visuals

I would literally OBSSES over it 

lilboyblue

Y'all are hating on Bloodpop when you don't even know if he really did block DJWS. And say he did, what about it? It's actually becoming more and more apparent that WS has issues more than anything.

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Wait really ?? Oh no :fatcat:

I think they did, not sure. She started working with him pre-ARTPOP and made Partynauseous but ended up scrapping their material. Then there were rumors floating around that he gave permission for Madonna to use Born This Way during the MDNA Tour for that Express Yourself/BTW/She's Not Me medley and that he "didn't care about it but kept the money coming" but not sure if it's true. I just haven't seen them interact in years so something must've happened. DJWS once said he took way too much credit for one or two songs from Born This Way.

Roboboy
52 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Well I for one, prefer DJWS much more than bloodpop, bloodpop is quite immature and he only trolls the fans + his work is mostly generic

DJWS made masterpieces 

"his work is mostly generic"

sigh.

y'all really have NO understanding of dance music, especially the classic dance music he's trying to emulate. This work takes years of training, developing, writing all for monsters all over twitter to pass it off as 'generic'. I know this isn't just you but it's annoyed me SO much. Let's take our seats where our seats are allocated.

Mister G
1 minute ago, LG6IsHere said:

"his work is mostly generic"

sigh.

y'all really have NO understanding of dance music, especially the classic dance music he's trying to emulate. This work takes years of training, developing, writing all for monsters all over twitter to pass it off as 'generic'. I know this isn't just you but it's annoyed me SO much. Let's take our seats where our seats are allocated.

I had this very discussion with a friend last year. I told him you need to at least have an understanding or appreciation of house/dance music from the early 90's (Robin S, Cece Peniston, Crystal Waters, Nightcrawlers, Technotronic, Ultra Nate--the list goes on really) to get what direction 90% of Chromatica really goes in. I don't consider anything on there true EDM except maybe Sine From Above to some extent. ARTPOP with the exception of Applause, Venus, JnD, Gypsy, Dope, ARTPOP and Sexxx Dreams is all straight up EDM. People forget that ARTPOP and Chromatica are two complete opposite sides of the dance spectrum. 

Butters Stotch
45 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Manifesting for both DJWS and Bloodpop to disappear, and for Garibay to become the main producer for LG7

Pray Praise The Lord GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Bio
18 minutes ago, Dayman said:

DJWS was supposed to do LG6 before Bloodpop took over. He took a break from music to work on his sobriety though - and he had just done work for ASiB and did The Cure all in that 2017-2018 period. Him and Gaga are on good terms and there has been no reason to believe they aren’t. They have been working together since The Monster Ball Tour. That’s a +10 year friendship...

O never said they weren’t in good terms tho? I just said he seems overly excited for something that Gaga might not even be thinking about.

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think they did, not sure. She started working with him pre-ARTPOP and made Partynauseous but ended up scrapping their material. Then there were rumors floating around that he gave permission for Madonna to use Born This Way during the MDNA Tour for that Express Yourself/BTW/She's Not Me medley and that he "didn't care about it but kept the money coming" but not sure if it's true. I just haven't seen them interact in years so something must've happened. DJWS once said he took way too much credit for one or two songs from Born This Way.

Yes, they fell out. Not entirely sure why, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't just one thing that caused it. What I always heard was that Fernando couldn't commit to going on the road with Gaga to work on the album and he wanted to work with other artists simultaneously, and so he was cut. Gaga supposedly doesn't (or didn't) like when producers she was working with would work with other artists. I'm sure the stuff about Fernando taking credits from DJWS on the BTW album also had some part as well.

The stuff about Express Yourself/BTW is true-ish. His implication at the time was that Gaga was always well aware that Madonna was going to perform it because she needed permission to use Gaga's song, which is something only Gaga can sign off on, and he basically said none of them really cared because Madonna was still paying to use their song.

Butters Stotch

I don't hate any of them, I just want her to move on and try something new with different producers. I'm expecting her to go either on a experimental direction, or on a disco/rock/glam direction for her  next album, and none of them fit in those labels. If they really are fighting each other for attention from the fans, they are going to be soooooooo disappointed when they find out that little monsters only care about Gaga and are going to be on the train for any producer she chooses because all we want is new music :lolly: 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Yes, they fell out. Not entirely sure why, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't just one thing that caused it. What I always heard was that Fernando couldn't commit to going on the road with Gaga to work on the album and he wanted to work with other artists simultaneously, and so he was cut. Gaga supposedly doesn't (or didn't) like when producers she was working with would work with other artists. I'm sure the stuff about Fernando taking credits from DJWS on the BTW album also had some part as well.

The stuff about Express Yourself/BTW is true-ish. His implication at the time was that Gaga was always well aware that Madonna was going to perform it because she needed permission to use Gaga's song, which is something only Gaga can sign off on, and he basically said none of them really cared because Madonna was still paying to use their song.

I can see both sides of this. Gaga is a genius and Fernando wanted to work with other artists. It must've been exhausting having to work with someone perfectionist as Gaga and having to create so many different versions of the songs. Like the dance version, the rock one, etc. but that's how she works and it's great, props to Gaga for always giving 200% on her music. Garibay probably just wanted to be more casual about making music.

MaybeKermit
22 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

I dont hate blood pop but he always kinda has given me a weird vibe.

Like the time Gaga cried about the album that was originally going to be released and Paul talked about it real quick on Instagram. Then Period Pop goes in only to be like "i dont like it". Sure she may of told him that it didnt feel true to her but I find it kind of rude say those words as if hes in charge. She actually sounded like she was happy to show him only for him to disapprove like he was her mother. For some reason I feel like he didnt like it only because Paul worked on it. He gives me "I know best" vibes. Paul isn't a saint but this whole thing is odd. Then to tease a remix album as soon as act II (a Paul produced record) was being brought up. It feels like hes trying to separate them like a clingy mother.

What album r u talking about? Chtomatica?

Archived